Company: Northside Hospital
Posted on: October 14, 2021
Processes payor correspondence and refund requests through
extensive phone, fax, and written correspondence with the payors
and pricing agencies. Ensures correct reimbursement rates based on
current client contracts and responds to payor requests in a timely
manner. Utilizes knowledge of the revenue cycle and patient
accounts to maximize productivity. Abides by and promotes HIPAA
compliance at all times.
1. 1 year insurance collections/ AR receivables experience or 2
years of customer service/ banking/ accounting experience
2. Good verbal and written communication skills.
3. Basic computer skills, including the Microsoft Office Suite
4. Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills
1. Knowledge of healthcare receivables and collections, including
denial and appeal processes.
2. Understanding of the healthcare revenue cycle
3. Coding knowledge or CPC certification
4. Knowledge and ability to use insurance company websites
License/Certification Requirements: No
Work Hours: 8a-4:30p
Weekend Requirements: No
On-Call Requirements: No
Keywords: Northside Hospital, Atlanta , Refund Specialist, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!