MIG Welder - All shifts
Posted on: October 14, 2021
If you are an experienced MIG
Welder looking to work at a well-known manufacturer
in the area, this may be the job for
you! ResourceMFG in partnership
with YAMAHA are looking for a
detail-oriented and high-performing MIG
Welder who works well in a team environment.
Competitive pay, good benefits and a strong commitment to safety
top the list of what this job has to offer.
- Monday-Friday 6:00am - 3:00pm $18.00
- Monday-Friday 2:15pm -
- Sunday-Thursday 10:00pm -
Duties may include:
- Utilizing proper equipment for welding
- Inspecting final products, ensuring defined quality parameters
- Ability to work from prints
- Meeting daily manufacturing production schedules
- Maintaining acceptable levels of on-time performance
- Flexibility to move throughout the warehouse as needed
We Offer These Benefits:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance available
- Free Online learning to enhance your career
- Verizon and ATT employee discounts
- Unlimited referral bonus opportunities
**With Good attendance and performance you
are Eligible to bid for a permanent position with Yamaha after 30
Program: Once employed, If you refer someone who
successfully completes 120 working hours for any positions in
Assembly, Forklift and/or General Labor roles you will receive a
$250 bonus and all Welding referrals will receive $500.
Why choose ResourceMFG?
Because we are the nation’s first and largest manufacturing
focused company, it’s all we do! We work hard for you by fighting
for good pay and ensuring a safe work environment. We want to be
your advocate and your stepping stone to a career in
Join the team and apply today!
Click for more info!
Measure, cut and assemble metal with electric arc and inert gas
Prepare metal surfaces, determine gas ratios Inspect weld strength
during and after the welding process
Keywords: ResourceMFG, Atlanta , MIG Welder - All shifts, Other , Newnan, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!