Vehicle Acquisition Specialist
Company: AutoNation, Inc.
Location: Flowery Branch
Posted on: October 14, 2021
The We’ll Buy Your Car (WBYC) In-Store Associate will be
focused and specifically trained to acquire additional inventory
for the dealership by actively prospecting outside of the
AutoNation Customer Network. The WBYC Associate will
utilize all available prospecting resources to identify and engage
private parties looking to sell their vehicle. Resources
include third party websites, 3rd party lead sources, service drive
traffic and other means. This Associate will enjoy consistent
interaction with customers throughout the day, both in person and
over the phone. This role will primarily make cold contact with
prospects who have their vehicle advertised for sale, both online
and as walk-ins to the store. S/he will set appointments with
potential customers to visit the dealership for an appraisal, and
execute the AutoNation We'll Buy Your Car Same-Day Payment
This role requires the ability to identity sales
opportunities for AutoNation as well. Those customers interested in
replacing their vehicle will be referred to a Sales Associate who
will execute the sales process. The Vehicle Procurement
Coordinator's career path could lead into a Sales Associate
Our Associates provide an exceptional customer
experience, appropriately managing the customer’s expectations, and
communicating throughout the We'll Buy Your Car process. The
Associate will strive to deliver on the ‘check within an hour’
promise of the We'll Buy Your Car program.
This position interacts daily with Service Customers,
Sales Associates, Sales Managers, Service Advisors, Service
Director, other associates, Financial Services Manager, and support
- Review vehicle condition reports
- Determine wholesale and retail prices
- Inspect and accept vehicles arriving onsite
- Create and execute reconditioning plan to prepare vehicle
- Using sound judgement, research, and excellent
interpersonal skills to make offers on vehicles and close
- Driving incremental business through a high-level of
engagement with customers.
- Turn prospective Vehicle Procurement Customers over to an
“elite” sales team for a sales opportunity
- Work with management to identify current inventory
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Extremely self-motivated
- Ability to set and achieve targeted goals.
- Ability to drive an exceptional Customer
- Demonstrated communication, prospecting, and
- Organization and follow-up skills.
- Experience and desire to work with
- Valid In-State Driver's License and an acceptable, safe
- Ability to sit and stand for prolonged periods of time.
Keywords: AutoNation, Inc., Atlanta , Vehicle Acquisition Specialist, Other , Flowery Branch, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!