Child Care Bus Driver
Company: Child Development Schools
Posted on: October 14, 2021
225 Simonton Road
All Associates are required to wear masks and regular
sanitizing must be conducted.
Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or
be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be
considered for employment, if not currently employed by Child
- Transport children and teachers to and from area schools, field
trips and other destinations, following strict safety
- Facilitate field trips and other activities along with other
- Support the preschool as
directed by the Preschool Director.
- Continually develop skills by attending at least 18 hours of
job-related training annually.
- Generous childcare discount.
- Unique staff training program.
- Vacation and Holiday pay.
- Staff educational assistance.
- Optional health and dental insurance.
- Employer-paid basic life insurance and short term disability
- Employer matching contributions to your 401k plan.
- At least 25 years of age.
- Possess a current driver license free of moving violations
within the past two years.
- Successfly complete background check.
- Certified in First Aid and CPR.
- Meet all Lead Teacher qualifications, including but not limited
- Documentation of High School diploma or equivalent.
- At least 18 months experience with children in a group setting,
or at least 6 months experience and 12 credit hours in early
- Establish routes, schedules and procedures with the school
director to maximize safety of children.
- Adhere to the established schedule to the best of
- Observe all Department of Motor Vehicle rules and regulations
and make sure all speed limits are observed.
- Complete a daily inspection of the bus, a weekly inspection of
tires, oil, blades, etc. and report all bus maintenance issues to
- Insure there is an adequate amount of fuel to complete the
- Ensure all state mandated items are present and in good working
- Passenger Log forms should be completed as children arrive and
depart the bus.
- Keep the bus litter free and cleaned up after each bus
- Ensure the safety of the children at all times.
- Meet and maintain all state licensing
requirements/qualifications and comply with all CNI Policies and
Procedures at all times.
- Attend all staff trainings and pursue professional training
- Maintain flexibility regarding the business demands of the
school, including scheduled working hours
- Assist in other areas as requested by management.
- Be able to properly/safely lift amounts in accordance with the
guidelines outlined in the Standard Operating Procedures of the
- Maintain a professional relationship with all personnel and
business related associates.
Keywords: Child Development Schools, Atlanta , Child Care Bus Driver, Other , Lawrenceville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!