TECHNICIAN, MAINTENANCE SENIOR (ELECTRICIAN) (FULL-TIME)
Company: SSC Services for Education
Posted on: September 17, 2021
Posted Date: Jul 28, 2021
- We are hiring immediately for 2 full-time TECHNICIAN,
MAINTENANCE SENIOR (ELECTRICIAN) positions.
- Location: Dekalb County Schools, 1780 Montreal Road,
Tucker, GA 30084 Note: online applications
- Schedule: F/T schedule; Monday through Friday, 6:30 am -
- Requirement: Previous experience as maintenance
Journeyman or Master License Electrician and experience with
- PERKS: Service vehicle, tools and training provided,
free uniforms, safety incentives.
- Full-time: $500 Sign on Bonus! ($125 at 30 days, $125 at 60
days & $250 at 90 days of employment!!!)
- Part-time: $250 Sign on Bonus
- *Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
We Make Applying
Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text
JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID
The advertised program is
an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with
Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may
apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions:
Diversity of thought
and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to
start your journey with us today!
SSC Services for Education
is known for our expertise, commitment, and value; and we at SSC
truly believe that our people are our greatest asset. By utilizing
our associates’ knowledge and experience alongside SSC’s extensive
training, providing supportive management, and offering
unparalleled wage and benefit packages as well as career
advancement opportunities, we have developed a workforce that
differentiates us from our competitors.
SSC Services for Education
is a Nationwide Best in Class Facility Service Provider.
As a member of Compass Group, North America, we want you to be as
great as you can be. We empower our associates to direct their own
future, keeping them confident that we support them every step of
the way. As a result, our associates embody greatness through
their actions, natural passion for quality, and a can-do attitude.
The opportunity for greatness is real at SSC and throughout the
Summary: Performs a variety of skilled
maintenance duties related to the facility's engineering and
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Constructs, finishes, installs, maintains and repairs
electrical and mechanical systems, or the facilities of any related
systems, using power and hand tools and other necessary
- Cleans, lubricates, services, repairs or diagnoses malfunctions
of HVAC, electrical and mechanical building systems, sterilizers,
sprinkler and standpipe systems, transport systems, electronic
signaling systems, fire alarm systems and similar specialty
equipment items with appropriate training, certification skills and
licensing requirements as needed.
- Leads a group of workers on a project
- Teaches maintenance skills to other members of the
- Reviews work of outside vendors and non-licensed maintenance
workers; creates punch lists.
- Determines manpower, material needs and deadlines for jobs or
- Reads blueprints, specifications and models to learn work
layout; plans own work layout.
- Makes routine computations as needed.
- Maintains logs, performs rounds and completes tests and
- Responds to emergency problems in the facility and performs
emergency repairs as needed.
- Makes recommendations for modification or improvement of
preventive maintenance systems.
- Serves as a member of facility's emergency response team.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Five years of experience as a maintenance technician in an
institutional setting in an engineering or maintenance
- Holds a specialization in one trade as evident by possession of
an appropriate Journeyman's license issued by the State. Must have
one of the following: Journeyman Electrical License, Registered ACR
Technician with EPA certification in Refrigerant, Journeyman
Plumber License, Carpentry, Welding, Steam and Pipefitting, Masonry
or Electronic Instrumentation.
- Valid driver's license.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, specifications and
models to learn work layout.
Associates at SSC are offered many fantastic
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the
following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following
benefits to associates:
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At
Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates
fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience
without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability,
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business
necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will
consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los
Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box
Req ID: 633691
Keywords: SSC Services for Education, Atlanta , TECHNICIAN, MAINTENANCE SENIOR (ELECTRICIAN) (FULL-TIME), Other , TUCKER, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!