Director, Client Development (Remote)
Posted on: September 15, 2021
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable
marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon
PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer
journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers
anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity
management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s
award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design
and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of
experience in personalization and performance working with the
world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted
partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs.
Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global
company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the
world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on
Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
- The individual is responsible for becoming first and foremost a
client partner. We expect them to win outcomes that will that
will lead to revenue growth for Epsilon PeopleCloud Digital
Media Solutions. We expect that the ideal
candidate use general business acumen to uncover business
needs and identify how Epsilon PeopleCloud Digital
Media Solutions can help clients achieve their business
- Lead internal resources for the preparation and delivery of
objective based solutions for clients
- Be consultative and creatively deliver customized
sales solutions that address the client’s KPIs and help them
meet their goals
- Effectively facilitate day-to-day management of account both
internally and externally
- Build relationships with key stake holders including the
partner strategy team, marketing, analytics, legal, compliance and
key decision makers and influencers at the organization
- Work to quickly learn and understand landscape the client
operates in to help address their needs in way that is competitive
- Negotiate with client’s key decision makers and influencers to
create positive outcomes for Epsilon PeopleCloud Digital
Media Solutions and the client.
- Develop a roadmap for success over time that will enable client
satisfaction, growth and trust. Ultimately aspire to become
the Client’s Trusted Advisor.
- 10+ years of professional sales & marketing business
- Client management experience or sales experience (client side,
ad solutions, direct marketing, agency experience); experience in
QSR (Quick Service Restaurants) and/or casual dine/fine
- Multi-disciplined marketer who is versed across key marketing
components including strategy, analytics, media performance,
- Self-motivated – able to identify opportunities, new business,
and market gaps.
- Ability to assess client objectives and formulate strategy
directly to those client objectives utilizing Epsilon
PeopleCloud Digital Media Solutions' full product
- Comfortable with consultative sales and solution selling
- Strong business and strategic planning acumen
- Solid quantitative background with an understanding of analytic
tools and techniques
- Understanding of marketing program design, execution, and
- Strong negotiation skills
- Effective communication across multiple levels of an
- Works well in a team/highly collaborative environment
- Demonstrated sales & business development experience
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint
and Sales Management software (i.e. Salesforce.com)
- BA/BS with strong academic record. MBA a plus.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented
associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them
accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay,
comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy
is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on
actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy),
marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender
status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based
on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing
accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will
consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair
Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police
Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco
Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.
Keywords: Epsilon, Atlanta , Director, Client Development (Remote), Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!