Reservationist & Customer Service Representative I
Posted on: July 22, 2021
Overview: Takes customer calls and schedules customer rides
using a computerized scheduling system. Creates daily manifests for
paratransit drivers based on customer demands. Investigates,
resolves, documents, and responds promptly to basic customer
complaints and positive feedback in accordance with company
policies and procedures. Responsibilities:
- Answers customer calls and inputs all customer rides using a
computerized scheduling system; enters new customer information or
changes into the system
- Provides customer service with late vehicle service, verifying
"No Shows" and assisting riders with resolving service related
- Receives customer inquiries and complaints; answers questions
and provides information about services; resolves customer
inquiries relating to transportation; communicates resolution to
- Creates daily manifests for paratransit drivers based on
- Monitors efficiencies of manifests to ensure that routes are
logical and efficient based on customer needs.
- Clearly and accurately documents issues.
- Maintains a clean and well-organized work area
Other duties as required. Qualifications: Education,
Licensing, and Certifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent, such as GED, required
- 1 year or more of customer service experience preferred.
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Ability to read, comprehend and understand maps
- Ability to read, understand, interpret, and explain transit
system operating rules, regulations, policies, phases and
- Basic math, writing, and computer skills
- Ability to communicate via telephone with clear speech and a
pleasant phone manner
Travel requirement (as a percent): < 5% for occasional
- Must submit to drug testing and a background check
- Must be able to work shifts or flexible work schedules as
- 100% of work is accomplished indoors and in air conditioned or
well ventilated facilities
- Work is accomplished in an office or in a cubicle space
equipped with a telephone and computer.
- The employee is generally subjected to long periods spent
sitting, typing, or looking at a computer
Based near Chicago, Transdev is the largest private-sector operator
of multiple modes of transit in North America, including bus, rail,
streetcar, paratransit, and shuttle services. Transdev is committed
to being the trusted partner of cities and transit authorities
through quality execution and innovations in mobility. Its parent
company, Transdev Group, is a leading global operator and
integrator of mobility operating in 17 countries and provides
passengers every day the freedom to connect to what they care about
in their cities. www.transdevna.com
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of personnel so classified.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions upon request.
Transdev is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and
welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and
impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color,
national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data,
gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally
protected status, or any other classification protected by federal,
state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster:
Drug free workplace
If based in the United States, applicants must be eligible to work
in US without restrictions for any employer at any time; be able to
pass a drug screen and background check.
Keywords: Transdevna, Atlanta , Reservationist & Customer Service Representative I, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!