The Maintenance Technician II is responsible for installing,
maintaining, troubleshooting, and repairing equipment. They will
also perform mechanical and electrical work under the general
supervision of a Maintenance Technician III.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components using
test equipment and hand tools to locate the cause of a
- Inspecting mechanical and electrical systems, equipment, and
components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for
adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment
could be hazardous.
- Disassemble machinery to remove parts and make repairs,
- Repairing as needed mechanical or electrical systems to
include repairing or replacing malfunctioning components.
- Repairing as needed industrial material handling equipment to
include battery operated as well as IC units up to but not
including the most complex.
- Repairing as needed basic electrical breakdowns.
- Calibrating or adjusting electronic equipment or instruments
- Welding of structural steel assemblies and machine
- Fabrication of brackets, guards, devices, assemblies, and
- Repairing requiring basic Lathe and/or Mill work ability.
- Installing or replace meters, regulators or related measuring
- Installing equipment or attachments as needed on machinery or
REM-03 WS-03 WS-LC
Shift start: 7:00AM or 2:30PM
Shift length: 8 hours
Monday - Friday, some weekends and evenings required
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 30 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
WestRock Company manufactures and sells paper and packaging
solutions for the consumer and corrugated markets in North America,
South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company operates
through three segments: Corrugated Packaging, Consumer Packaging,
and Land and Development. The Corrugated Packaging segment produces
containerboards, corrugated sheets, corrugated packaging, and
preprinted linerboards for consumer and industrial products
manufacturers, and corrugated box manufacturers.