PAC Worldwide is a force to be reckoned with! We are a company
of fresh talent, innovative leaders, and dream-team collaborators.
At PAC you are our inspiration. You drive ideas. You push
boundaries. You make it happen.
CONVENIENTLY LOCATED NEAR THE ATLANTA
PAC is about family. We are a family-owned business. When you
work at PAC you always feel like a part of our family. You are
never a number. You are never lost in the shuffle. You have the
opportunity to be heard and recognized.
Pay increases achievable with advancing skills and
Job Benefits are clean safe working environment, multiple
machines allow you to advance skills, on the job training is
available and a competitive benefit package that includes a 401K
This schedule for the 12 Hour shift 7AM - 7PM . 3
days one week, 4 days the following week, with every other weekend
2 WEEK SCHEDULE EXAMPLE:
- Mon - Work, Tuesday - Off, Wednesday - Off -
Thursday - Work, Friday - Work, Saturday - Off, Sunday -
- Mon - Off, Tuesday - Work, Wednesday - Work,
Thursday - Off, Friday - Off, Saturday - Work, Sunday -
Machine Packer packs product off machine and into cartons or
containers according to customer specifications in a manufacturing
Essential Duties and
- Pack product off machine per orientation on stacking
- Pack product into cartons without deforming the product.
- Assure carton quantity is correct.
- Measure and test product.
- Identify defects in product and notify operator.
- Stop the machine when defects are not corrected.
- Maintain a pace the machine sets.
- Remove start-ups and screen for defects.
- Assure every carton is labeled.
- Properly complete Quality checks.
- Identify E-stops and safety sensitive areas.
- Assist in Machine Preventive Maintenance.
- Assist Machine Operator in Machine set-up to include the
adjustment of the case sealer, pre-labeling of all necessary
cartons, and stacking of unused cartons to ready them for
- Assist Machine Operator in housekeeping duties to include
keeping the workbenches clean and organized, remove scrap, dump
trash, sweep floors, neatly place QA samples in boxes, tag and
remove full QA boxes, and remove excess and unused materials.
- Assist Machine Operator as needed.
- Stack cartons, screen bags, clean work area, and assist nearby
packers when assigned machine is down.
- Practice safe work and personal behavior with regards to
equipment and task.
- Move to work on different machinery in applicable machine
groups when requested.
- Work as a member of a team when more than one packer is needed
on a machine.
- Maintain good attendance.
Other duties as assigned.
- Must be capable of reading work instructions.
- Must be capable of reading safety rules.
- Must be capable of reading a ruler
- Must be able to adapt and work efficiently in a fast-pace
- Must be capable of maintaining good attendance.
High school diploma or its equivalency desired. At least 6
months of manufacturing work history desired.
• Must be capable of performing addition, subtraction,
multiplication and division calculations.
• Must possess good organization and time management skills and
· Must be capable of using a computer to perform data entry and
Physical Demands: The physical
demands described here are representative of those that must be met
by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Work is performed by using both hands and arms while in a
standing position for an eight to twelve hour shift.
- Frequently bends, reaches, twists, pushes, pulls, squats, or
- Must be capable of lifting 35 lbs. from floor to waist on a
regular basis and overhead on occasion.
Work Environment: The work
environment characteristics described here are representative of
those an employee encounters while performing the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
· Employee will primarily be working inside in a semi-climate
controlled manufacturing environment in order to perform the
essential functions of the job.
PAC Worldwide Corporation is an equal opportunity
employer, offering an excellent benefits package including: NEW
Competitive wages, medical, dental, vision, life & AD&D
insurance, long & short term disability, EAP and a 401K
Thanks for your interest in PAC
- M/F/Vet/Disabled - An equal opportunity EMPLOYER. We
are a drug free workplace. NO PHONE CALLS OR AGENCIES
PAC Worldwide is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative
Action employer and complies fully with the rules, regulations and
laws of Executive Order 11246 as amended, Section 503 of the
Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 38USC 4212 of the Vietnam Era Veterans
Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, and 29 CFR Part 471, Appendix
A to Subpart A.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance of
accommodation should contact the nearest PAC location which can be
identified at www.pac.com.