Nutrition Sanitation Rep, Full Time, Varied Shifts, Piedmont Fayette
Company: Piedmont Atlanta Hospital
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Maintaining the cleanliness of the kitchen, and sanitizing areas,
storage areas and the operation of the automatic dish machine and
three compartment sink. Cleans and retrieves carts for the nursing
units on a regular schedule, as needed. May support patient tray
assembly by maintaining silverware, matting trays as well as
working a station or other duties if needed. Works with team
members to uphold department's high quality of the Nutrition and
1. Works with sanitation team to maintain standards of all small
wares, patient trays, pots & pans, electric power washer and hand
equipment in accordance with department, local, state and federal
2. Maintains sanitation cleaning standards throughout the kitchen
facility as outlined in the sanitation manual and following HACCP
3. Performs pot scrubbing and cleaning of fryers.
4. Completes tasks timely and accurately to ensure patient tray
line functions smoothly and trays are delivered timely to nursing
5. May retrieve the patients dirty trays carts from the floor
regardless of where they are located.
6. Removes and disposes of all trash from the kitchen preparation
areas, back loading dock, receiving and storeroom areas.
7. Works with team members to complete duties in a timely fashion
as dictated by the department schedule of events.
8. May perform other duties such as cooking, serving patients and
guests, stocking and changing paper towels as needed.
9. May serve as backup for other positions and perform other tasks
10. Performs all food related tasks in accordance with HACCP
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
Must be able to multitask and prioritize to meet deadlines.
Must be able to work successfully with other team members.
Must be able to read, write and carry out oral and written
The above information is intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job.
It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities,
duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW:
Keywords: Piedmont Atlanta Hospital, Atlanta , Nutrition Sanitation Rep, Full Time, Varied Shifts, Piedmont Fayette, Other , Fayetteville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!