Temporary Nurse Aide (TNA)
Company: Pine Knoll Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Pine Knoll Nursing & Rehabilitation Center -
HELP OUR SENIORS IN A TIME OF NEED! Take an 8 hour
course from the comfort of your home, and become temporarily
certified to assist our senior residents with day to day activities
in a long term care setting. YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN A TIME OF
NEED, WHILE ALSO BENEFITING FINANCIALLY. **Link for
Pine Knoll Nursing and Rehabilitation Center has full-time
openings for TNAs (Temporary Nursing Aides). On a temporary basis,
the TNA will provide routine daily nursing care and services that
support the care delivered to patients/residents requiring
long-term or rehabilitative care, in accordance with the
established nursing care procedures and as directed by your
- Assist with daily living activities. This includes delivering
meals to patients, turning and ambulating patients and providing
plenty of fresh water, as well as extra nourishment between
- Help patients with personal hygiene. Provide patients with
bedpans, help with baths, shampoos and showers
- Check vital signs and record daily information in the patients
- Documents objective information related to patient care.
- Maintains confidentiality of all patient information.
- Reports to the Charge or Staff Nurse any observations and
pertinent information related to the care of the patient.
- Adhere to professional standards, follow policies and
procedures and abide by federal, state and local requirements.
- Assist the nurses and other staff as needed and perform other
related duties as assigned or requested.
TNA Requirements & Skills:
- High School diploma or GED
- Completion of AHCA NCAL Temporary Nurse Aide
Keywords: Pine Knoll Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, Atlanta , Temporary Nurse Aide (TNA), Other , Carrollton, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!