Posted on: June 13, 2021
GardaWorld is the world's largest privately owned security
services company offering a wide range of highly focused business
solutions including leading-edge security services and cash
solutions. In over two decades, our work has taken us from our home
base in Montreal to the oil fields of Iraq, and embassies across
Africa. We're also present in financial institutions in the US and
airports in Canada. We operate across a broad range of sectors,
including financial services, infrastructure, natural resources and
retail. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies and governments
with people and assets deployed around the world. Headquartered in
Montreal, Canada, our 100,000 highly trained, dedicated
professionals serve clients in North America, Africa and the Middle
East. In today's complex world, security has become a vital concern
for everyone and is the foundation of our present and future
We are seeking to fill an Operations Manager. Qualified
candidates will be security sensitive with prior cash logistics
experience. Must have P&L management experience and ability to
prepare and analyze key financial data reports. A thorough
understanding of DOT guidelines is preferred. Excellent written and
verbal communication skills are necessary. Excellent leadership
experience is required.
- Manages various functions/activities to meet specific goals of
- Participates in site budget and goal planning. Ensures the
highest quality and most cost effective service by monitoring
quality reports, productivity measurements and expense analyses.
Advocates and aggressively support high Quality standards.
- Responsible for the interviewing, processing and training of
- Responsible for rewarding, coaching, counseling and
- Conducts regular staff meetings to obtain feedback on important
issues as well as feedback on departmental concerns.
- Devises cross training matrix that provides adequate backup for
- Conducts weekly audits on various function activities to ensure
high quality standards are achieved.
- Incumbent studies departmental reports to confirm daily work is
being processed accurately and within contractual obligations.
- Ensures approved payroll, incentives, worker's compensation and
accident reports are completed accurately and in a timely
- Masters Money Manager System and is proficient in the knowledge
of coin room tasks and procedures.
- Reports serious operational problems to senior management.
Communicates all operational problems to the Client Services group
that might compromise customer service.
- Analyzes system problems and acts as a liaison with ATSIIS
Support to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- May be required to attend training courses designed to improve
- Position requires individual to have a minimum of 3-5 years
Operations management experience.
- Strong knowledge of armored operations, currency processing and
bank operations experience preferred.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Management or comparable
combination of education and work experience is required.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office for Windows
(Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access) is required.
- May require individual to have and maintain a valid Commercial
Driver's License with no air-brake restrictions (applicable to
branches with vehicles over 26,001 lbs.), and maintain a valid
driver's license with a satisfactory driving record.
- Individual must have excellent communication & interpersonal
skills and the ability to adjust with all levels of personnel.
- Individual must be multi-tasked oriented, organized and have
the ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Individual must be familiar with applicable work rules/labor
agreement, Company employee and safety handbooks, Federal Motor
Carrier Safety Regulations and other required documents. May be
required to obtain and maintain various weapons permits and
licenses and carry weapons while performing the essential functions
of the position.
GardaWorld offers competitive wages and a great benefits package
for full time employees: medical, dental, vision, holiday pay, paid
vacation, 401K plan and much more!
Candidates must meet the company's hiring criteria. Physical
exam and other testing may be required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug free
- Atlanta, GA, 1860 Freeman Pkwy, Mableton, Georgia, United
States of America
Keywords: GardaWorld, Atlanta , Operations Manager, Other , Mableton, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!