Company: CC Kitchens Atlanta
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for all duties necessary
for the successful shipping and receiving of all products
throughout the warehouse. The Warehouse Associate will be a cross
functional team member with the ability to work in all areas of the
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pull orders according to company policy, paying attention to
accuracy in package count and lot number.
- Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work
- Safely and effectively operate an electric pallet jack and
wireless scanner in the completion of picking assignments.
- Stage completed outgoing pallets in designated areas with
- Assure that all outgoing pallets are properly stacked and
secured with tape or wrap.
- Assist checkers with the daily loading of company and customer
vehicles, including stacking off product when necessary.
- Unload incoming freight, stacking off when necessary.
- Set up incoming pallets for inspection and receiving by
stacking down pallets, taping, wrapping, tagging, palletizing,
- Move pallets to designated areas, working with forklift drivers
to facilitate efficient racking and storage of product.
- Collect data as needed for food safety record keeping.
- Identify product quality issues whenever possible and report
them to department supervisors.
- Keep assigned area clean and in good order. Assist the
custodian in collecting trash, sweeping floors or other
- Report any potential safety hazards or repair needs to
department supervisors or management.
- Warehouse Associates may be required to train new
Skills and Competencies:
- Reporting to work promptly and consistently, completing the
- Reading and comprehending work assignments.
- Stacking boxes, bags, and other packages.
- Loading and unloading freight by hand or with a pallet
- Identifying product by lot number.
- Executing tasks accurately.
- Building secure stacks of product with multiple package sizes,
shapes, and weights.
- Operating electric pallet jack.
- Use RF Scanner
- Communicating with customers and coworkers both orally and in
Experience and Requirements:
- Ability to see details at close range and far away.
- Lift, lower, push, pull, leverage and manipulate equipment
and/or packages weighing up to 75 pounds repeatedly or continuously
- Bend stoop/squat, crouch, stand and walk continually throughout
the work day Perform tasks using simple hand grasping, fine hand
manipulation, and reaching.
- Have a sufficient ability to communicate, through sight,
hearing, and speech to perform assigned tasks and maintain proper
job safety conditions.
- Ability to operate a pump-up or electric pallet jack.
- Ability to open and close heavy cooler or truck doors,
- Ability to work in both hot and cold temperature conditions.
Work in environments with exposure to dust, dirt, noise and varying
humidity levels. Work in an enclosed area.
- Ability to work in close proximity to varying food items,
including known food allergens.
Note: This position description is not designed or intended to
provide a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties
or responsibilities that are required to perform effectively in
this role. The specific content and requirements of this
position may change or vary from time to time with or without
Keywords: CC Kitchens Atlanta, Atlanta , Warehouse Associate, Other , Conley, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!