Company: State of Georgia
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Under broad supervision, designs, codes, tests, modifies and
debugs computer software. Writes and analyzes programs of moderate
to high complexity. Analyzes, researches, and resolves program or
systems problems and develops program documentation.
- Understand and analyze details provided in use cases and
- Understand and analyze process flow diagrams (business
- Estimate effort for technical analysis, design and
- Develop software using J2EE design patterns with emphasis on
- Must adhere to coding standards and design specifications
- Analyze and resolve technical issues independently
- Conduct peer code reviews, and perform unit testing
- Able to build and deploy code with changes
- Ability to learn new tools/frameworks
Bachelor's degree in an IT related field from an accredited
college or university AND two years of programming experience.
NOTICE: Due to the large number of applications received by this
office, only applications selected for an interview will be
notified for final applicant selection. Human Resources maintains
the discretion to close the job announcement prior to the closing
date if a significant number of applications are received.
If you need an accommodation due to disability for any part of
the employment process, please contact our Human Resources office
All selected applicants for State Board of Workers' Compensation
positions will be subject to a State of Georgia driver's record
check and a criminal background investigation before final approval
to begin work.
The education, license and/or certification indicated on your
submission will be verified.
PLEASE NOTE:THIS POSITION IS BEING RE-ADVERTISED TO SOLICIT
ADDITIONAL APPLICATIONS. APPLICANTS WHO APPLIED PREVIOUSLY NEED NOT
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with
coursework in computer science or management information systems
AND Six years of related experience.
Keywords: State of Georgia, Atlanta , Java Developer, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!