Search Product Lead, Multichannel Solutions
Company: Google Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of digital media, sales, marketing, and/or product
- Experience working with digital organizations.
- Experience coaching advertisers in the use of Google products
(e.g., Google Ads, Google Shopping, Search, etc.).
- Experience with successful solution-based selling.
- Ability to deliver insights from data that creates business
value and drives client action.
- Ability to provide thought leadership and effectively lead
discussions at Director and C-level.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes
and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for
all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your
communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and
existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills,
you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market
analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently
explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and
understand how our range of product offerings can grow their
business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy
for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Search Product Lead, you will work with a select group of
customers in the Retail space. You will focus on growing Search
business and product adoption for your portfolio. In close
partnership with the Sales teams, you will plan, prioritize, and
engage with customers. Your product knowledge, combined with your
analytical skills, will help you grow customer businesses by
improving strategic execution and strengthening our presentations.
You will be an expert on Search solutions, a relationship builder,
and viewed as a trusted adviser, both internally and
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the
world's biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital
solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird's eye
view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts
to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help
shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We
advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search,
video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with
- Translate customers' business and marketing objectives into
Search-specific advertising strategies.
- Establish partnerships with Sales and other specialist teams to
proactively identify, prioritize, and pursue Search
- Advance customer adoption of key Search product features, such
as Automation, Omnichannel Bidding, Budgets, Coverage, Creative
Excellence, and Audiences.
- Import and export solutions for Search marketing that allow for
fast and agile deployment.
- Serve as a feedback loop back to our Product Management and
Technical Support organizations to influence feature prioritization
and issue resolution.
Keywords: Google Inc., Atlanta , Search Product Lead, Multichannel Solutions, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!