Outside Sales Representative
Posted on: June 13, 2021
COVID-19 Update: Hibu is excited to be actively training and
interviewing throughout the year. To ensure the safety of our
employees, we are offering phone interviews, virtual interviews,
and paid virtual training. We are consistently monitoring the
situation and adapting as needed to allow us to see continued
success within the market.
Year 1 on target earnings between $80,000-$100,000 with ability
to grow income year over year through residual commissions!
If you are looking for an outside sales career that offers an
aggressive performance-based compensation plan and a
supportive/employee focused culture, we have a great opportunity
for you in an industry that is flourishing!
- Hibu has a culture centered around our 5 core values: Client
for Life, A+ in Teamwork, Unquestionable Integrity, Challenge
Complacency, and Bold Goals & Big Wins.
- We believe in setting our people up for success through
first-class new hire training, ongoing leadership support, and
continued training throughout your career.
- Hibu has been selected as one of Selling Power's 50 Best
Companies to Sell for in 2020! We are thrilled to share that we
have made the list yet again, for the third year in a row!
- Hibu is LSA certified and is a Facebook Marketing Partner,
Google Premier Partner, Yahoo Preferred Partner, and Bing Ads SMB
- By using Hibu's proprietary tools to help you prove why a
prospective client needs digital marketing, you will partner with
small to medium sized business clients to create effective programs
that bring increased revenue to their business.
- By utilizing Hibu's proven and successful prospecting approach,
you will be responsible for identifying new opportunities, prospect
for new business, and follow up on potential leads.
- Utilize all available resources, including video technology,
LinkedIn/Facebook messaging, e-mail, and AI technology to reach out
to prospects and attempt to turn those prospects in to clients
- You will be accountable for achieving and exceeding sales
objectives through selling our diversified digital solutions which
include websites, SEO, SEM, display, and social media
- The outside sales representative will also monitor industry
trends in order to identify emerging markets and develop plans to
utilize those markets to expand revenue.
The Ideal Hibu Candidate Has:
- Strong understanding of the digital space today, including
social media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.), search engines,
and how to navigate through them.
- Proficient use of a laptop or similar device
- Previous use of Salesforce or a similar CRM system
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, including Power Point,
Excel, and Outlook
- Experience building and maintaining a client base through new
business opportunities, renewal, and increase
- 1-2 years of outside sales experience
- High energy and positive attitude
- Strong work ethic and highly motivated to win
- Self-starter and can work independently
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Compensation and Benefits:
- On target earnings ranging from $80,000-$100,000 at 100% to
plan with the ability to overachieve based on performance
- Base salary + uncapped commission and monthly bonus
- Expense allowance for your car and cell phone
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, FSA, EAP, and
- Generous paid vacation, personal time, and paid holidays
- Plus more!
If you are looking for a company that supports their employees,
provides the tools necessary to be successful, has an aggressive
performance-based compensation plan, consistently stays on top of
industry changes, and has a great culture, then we want to hear
from you! Apply today for more information!
Keywords: Hibu, Atlanta , Outside Sales Representative, Other , Norcross, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!