Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Posted on: June 12, 2021
At Patientco, we are building the future of healthcare payments.
We've been awarded 2021 Best in KLAS for Patientco Financial
Engagement Software which means we've been designated among the
technologies with the broadest operational and clinical impact on
healthcare organizations. We are now helping create a better
payment experience for nearly 30 million patients and in turn,
providing incredible value to healthcare providers across the
As the Talent Acquisition Coordinator you will join a small and
active recruiting team to be responsible for finding and attracting
local and national talent to build Patientco. You will be
accountable for carrying out strategic sourcing activities to
operationalize the way we find and acquire new talent. You are a
critical point of contact with all candidates to facilitate
interviews, establish touchpoints, answer questions, and ensure
that they're having a positive and memorable candidate experience.
This role will assist recruiters by executing repeatable processes
for our hiring managers to build teams across the organization.
Are you a person who considers themselves process oriented? Do
you have incredible attention to detail? Do you love bringing order
to chaos? Do you love team environments? If so, please apply!
We're offering the opportunity to:
- Act as the process owner for the Talent Acquisition Team's
sourcing strategy. Create searches on LinkedIn and other sites,
research relevant companies, job boards, colleges/universities,
user groups, etc. to find and attract great talent to
- Use the technology we have available (Applicant Tracking
System, Email Marketing, sourcing tools, etc.) to nurture previous
candidates, execute outreach campaigns and marketing content, and
track all candidate correspondence and progress.
- Be an amazing representative of Patientco through your
communications with candidates regarding scheduling. Ensure
momentum is kept while escorting candidates through the interview
process via phone and email communications.
- Care about candidates and hiring managers by accommodating
their schedules with sensitivity and regard for their time.
- Assist in coordinating and executing career fairs and other
- Ensure a consistent brand presence for Patientco across
relevant employer sites (AngelList, Glassdoor, Jopwell, LinkedIn,
etc.) as well as keeping our careers site updated with new content,
pictures, candidate information, etc.
- Give it all you got
Some experience that might help for the opportunity:
- 1-3 years' experience in a scheduling, customer service,
marketing, talent sourcing, or coordination related position
- Experience using social media for business purposes
- Impeccable organization using software
- Drive to learn
- Ridiculous attention to detail...like ridiculous
- Exceptional writing skills with a flare for marketing and
- Pleasant phone presence and great conversational skills
- Ability to learn operations and then improve upon them
- Previous experience using CRMs or Applicant Tracking Systems
- Previous experience giving it all you got
How we take care of the people who work here:
- An open and casual REMOTE-FIRST company environment that values
excellent communication and collaboration skills, creative problem
solving, empathy, open mindedness, extreme attention to detail, a
healthy dose of grit and a good sense of humor
- We pride ourselves on our flexible work environment. We don't
do time tracking, limit PTO, or micro-manage.
- Full Benefits package including health/dental/vision/401K,
budget for continued education, and more
- Monthly budget for cell phone/office supplies
- Yearly budget for continuing education
Check out more information about us at www.patientcolife.com
Research shows that women (and folks from other marginalized
groups) apply to 20% fewer jobs than men because they feel like
they need to meet 100% of the listed criteria. On the other hand,
men are more likely to apply to jobs when they meet an average of
60% of the criteria. If you think you have what it takes for this
role, but don't necessarily meet every single criteria, please get
in touch with us. We'd love to chat and see if you could be a great
Keywords: Patientco, Atlanta , Talent Acquisition Coordinator, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!