Certified Nursing Assistant Senior Behavioral Health (PRN/Variable)
Company: Prime Healthcare
Posted on: June 13, 2021
The Certified Nursing Assistant in the Behavioral Health
department is a licensed assistive person who assists with
activities of daily living, provides basic nursing care to
non-critical patients and assists in maintenance of a safe
environment under the direction and supervision of the Registered
Nurse in charge of the team and/or unit.
Education and Work Experience
- Current Certified Nursing Assistant certificate upon hire,
- Current BLS (AHA) upon hire and maintain current.
- Possesses knowledge of Medical Terminology.
- Minimum six months previous experience in an acute care
hospital or physician's office preferred.
- Current Behavioral Violence Prevention (BVP) certificate within
6 months of hire and maintain current
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative
Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to
veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special
accommodation for the application process, please contact Human
Resources. EEO is the Law:
Keywords: Prime Healthcare, Atlanta , Certified Nursing Assistant Senior Behavioral Health (PRN/Variable), Other , Riverdale, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!