Gelato Cart Server, Le Petit Cafe
Company: HEI Hotels & Resorts
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Within the sweeping panorama of the north Georgia foothills,
Chateau Elan began with the planting of the vineyards in 1981. From
these lush vines has grown a 3,500 acre conference and leisure
destination. We welcome your interest in applying for a position
with Chateau lan Winery & Resort. For many years, we have served
our guests with the highest level of products and service in luxury
resorts. We owe our growth and success to our associates who have
served our guests with dedication and pride. The key to our
continued growth is found in satisfying and exceeding our guests'
expectations. We look for people with personality, energy,
enthusiasm, excellent grooming and commitment. We nurture and train
our associates throughout their tenure here. They, in turn, provide
the highest level of guest service making Chateau lan the special
place it is today. Perks include but are not limited to discount
hotel stays, discount spa services, discount golf, discount food
and beverage, discount retail, free meals in the Associate
Cafeteria as well as access to the YouDecide discount program.
YouDecide offerings include negotiated pricing arrangements for
vacation destinations, hotels, vacation planning, rental cars,
movie tickets/rentals, consumer electronics, consumer goods and
services, personal services and even discounts on cell phones and
plans. We value U.S. military experience and invite all qualified
military candidates to apply.
Chateau Elan is looking for a charismatic, high-energy
individual to join Le Petit cafe team. This team member will be
responsible for operating the gelato cart (bicycle) and providing
superior customer service while maintaining a clean and attractive
amenity for our guests. If you're passionate about gelato, coffee
and wine, interested in joining the team of Le Petit Cafe and love
interacting with guests we would love to have you join our
This team member will also be trained to serve as a Barista when
needed for Le Petit Caf at Chateau Elan.
- Pre-Shift Gelato Cart Preparation.
- Ride Gelato Cart (bicycle) throughout the resort and serve
- Barista responsibilities include educating guests on our
products, making recommendations based on guest preferences,
up-selling special items and taking orders.
- Greet guests immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome.
Must adhere to the work standards set by the company and be
passionate about delivering an exceptional guest experience.
- Prepare guest orders as requested accurately and
- Ring guest check correctly. Close the check to the proper
method of payment, (i.e., cash, credit card or house charge).
- Ensures guest satisfaction; in the event of dissatisfaction,
tactfully negotiates resolution.
- Maintain the highest level of standards for all product
- Clean or sanitize work areas, utensils, equipment, service
stations or seating areas.
- Comply with accounting guidelines regarding receipt of
payments, check total verification, tip disbursement, cash drawer
and house bank management.
- Balance house bank at the end of the shift. Retrieves and
returns bank from vault to workstation and return, to ensure
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- 2 years customer service experience in the hospitality
- Specialty coffee lover and desire to learn
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic mathematical skills necessary to operate a cash register,
make change, total guest checks, count total bank, prepare cash
drops, total all other charges and understand portion sizes as
relating to pricing.
- Ability to operate a keyboard and Point of Sale
- Ability to effectively deal with and resolve conflict
situations, such as inaccurate check total.
- Ability to sit and/or stand and work continually in confined
spaces with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Comfortable working in outdoor conditions while physically
operating a bicycle cart.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to
adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as
effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive
benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental
and financial wellness, creating value in your most important
investment - you!For your physical and mental wellness we offer
competitive Medical and Dental programs through Anthem Blue Cross
Blue Shield as well as Vision insurance programs through EyeMed.
Our Vacation, Sick and Holiday programs are available for you to
rejuvenate with time off. For your financial wellness, HEI provides
a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child
Life insurance as well as Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our
401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our
'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional
incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We
evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected
Keywords: HEI Hotels & Resorts, Atlanta , Gelato Cart Server, Le Petit Cafe, Other , Braselton, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!