Company: Ole Mexican Foods
Posted on: June 12, 2021
JOB TITLE: Internal Auditor
DEPT: Accounting & Finance
REPORTS TO: Director of Finance
An Internal Auditor is responsible for understanding and
evaluating the internal control and risk environment within Ole
Mexican Foods at the business, process, transaction, and/or
application level. He or she reports to the Internal Audit Services
Manager/Director and completes all assigned work in compliance with
established audit methodology while meeting all organizational and
professional ethical standards.
Why You Should Consider This Role
- You are authentic and enjoy collaborating and connecting with
- You value the autonomy to use common sense and good judgment to
- You understand, recognize and communicate key performance
drivers, business trends, and emerging financial, technical and
industry related developments
- You can communicate effectively with all levels of management
and staff through written reports and oral presentations
- You enjoy developing business relationships that enable that
enable Internal Audit to fulfill its charter and meet stakeholder
Primary Responsibilities Will Consist Of
- Support and coordinate SOX (Sarbanes Oxley) and MAR (Model
Audit Rule) compliance activities through execution of testing and
communications to management
- Participate in complex audit projects and work with a team
under the direction of the Audit Manager while assisting in project
scheduling and initial reviews of work products
- Perform complex risk-based audits through all phases of the
audit including planning, testing and providing written reports of
- Assist with department reports and other required Internal
Audit related tasks
- Assess opportunities to improve the internal control
environment across the company.
- Participate in our risk assessments and audit planning.
- Ensure that all supporting documentation is sufficient to
re-perform conclusions reached and meets professional
Build Relationships with Ole's Business Leaders/Managers
- Develop an understanding of Ole's Businesses and maintain
awareness of significant industry, regulatory and business changes
across the organization and their potential impact on the
established control environment.
- Apply listening skills to understand business issues and risks
by being responsive to clients.
- Be a trusted, objective and independent partner that is sought
after to provide cost effective, independent assurance and advice
on the effectiveness of the companys management of critical
- Assist in department initiatives, Centers of Excellence and
other teams to review and improve department processes, systems and
- Actively learn and apply knowledge gained through professional
development opportunities, including external and internal
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- BS/BA degree from an accredited college or university
(preferably in business, management, accounting, finance or related
- 3-5 years of internal or external auditing, operations,
accounting, or general business analysis.
- Ability to analyze data, identify root causes and propose
reasonable solutions that manage risk.
- Ability to write clearly and be focused on actionable and
- Ability to document work performed to enable external
- Ability to think critically through recognizing assumptions,
evaluating arguments and drawing conclusions.
- Ability to maintain composure and deliver results while under
pressure managing multiple assignments and priorities.
- Ability to learn quickly and apply abstract ideas to achieve
- Experience in accounting and accounting systems.
- Experience managing project plans, issues logs, risk/mitigation
strategies, automated testing tools, cost/benefit analysis
Keywords: Ole Mexican Foods, Atlanta , Internal Auditor, Other , Norcross, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!