*Medical Assistant - MC
Company: A-Line Staffing Solutions
Posted on: June 12, 2021
A-Line is seeking Medical Assistants for a major pharmacy walk in
Medical Assistant Job Duties:
- Point of Care Testing for COVID-19
- Giving the results and education to patients.
Point of Care Testing:
- Will conduct all activities related to screening patients for
COVID19: patient registration in EPIC EMR
- Insurance verification
- Point of care test specimen collection/processing
- Notifying patient of results
- Educate patient on appropriate next steps based on test
Medical Assistant Additional responsibilities
- Maintaining infection control and lab processing
- Required PPE will be available as appropriate.
- Role requires candidates to screen in patients in a fast-paced
- Training and orientation will be provided prior to start.
Medical Assistant Schedule:
38 hours per week- 3 10-hour shifts M-F with rotating weekends SET
SCHEDULE CAN NOT BE CHANGED
Medical Assistant Education:
- Completion of a Medical Assistant program with current National
Board Certification and State of Employment license to practice in
the Advanced Practice Nurse role
Keywords: A-Line Staffing Solutions, Atlanta , *Medical Assistant - MC, Other , Dallas, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!