We are hiring FT PT 3pm-11pm , PT 11pm-7am which requires
working every other weekend.
As Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA, you will make a positive
contribution to the lives of our residents by providing them with
routine daily care in accordance with the established policies and
procedures of the community. You will promote hospitality and
deliver a high level of customer service at all times to ensure an
exceptional resident experience.
* Provide personal, physical care for the residents which may
include bathing, grooming, oral hygiene, dressing, toileting,
and/or nutritional oversight.
* Review and follow a written assignment for daily care to
* Provide personalized and appropriate care according to
* Observe resident functioning and report any change in
condition or behavior to supervisor.
* Answer pages promptly according to the established
* Make rounds in community as assigned.
* Assist in preparing the dining room for meal service and serve
* Serve meals in a residents room when instructed to do so.
* Measure and record temperature, pulse, blood pressure, etc.