Company: Manor Lake BridgeMill
Posted on: June 13, 2021
To perform non-professional direct patient care duties under the
supervision of nursing personnel and to assist in maintaining a
positive physical, social, emotional and spiritual environment for
- Assist residents with daily bath and/or shower which may
occasionally require the ability to enter a shower space with the
resident. Assistance will also include dressing, grooming, dental
care, bowel and bladder functions, preparation for activities
within the community, reminders of medical appointments, and basic
- Provide functions as directed by supervisor including daily and
ongoing records including vital signs, weight and measure
residents, and observe and report presence of skin breakdowns;
review care plans daily; report changes in resident conditions to
supervisor; and, record all necessary charting entries and report
all accidents and incidents.
- Prepare residents for meals and snacks and perform after-meal
- Maintain resident confidentiality; treat residents with
kindness, dignity and respect; know and comply with Residents'
Rights rules; and promptly report all resident complaints,
accidents and incidents to supervisor.
- Assist as directed in proper admission, transfer and discharge
of residents, inventory resident possessions and report defective
equipment to administration.
- Provide table service to residents during applicable meal
- Provide daily light housekeeping services, such as emptying
trash, dusting, bed making, and other items as required in the
- Understand and use Standards Precautions and follow established
infections control, hazardous communication and other safety rules;
ensure cleanliness of assigned residents' rooms; properly maintain
and record resident restraints; and, promptly report all violations
of safety and sanitation rules to supervisor.
- Attend and participate in orientation, state required training,
educational activities and staff meeting.
- Any other tasks, assignments, projects or requests as deemed by
- High School education preferred.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must read, write, speak and understand English.
- Completion of training program for certification (CNA preferred
- Previous experience with geriatric nursing preferred.
- Knowledge of procedures and techniques involved in
administering basic first aid and resident care.
- CPR certification.
- Basic understanding of aseptic and sterile techniques.
- Good physical and mental health; neat, clean, well groomed and
- Patience, tact, enthusiasm and positive attitude toward the
- Must have upper body strength adequate to bend, lift, shift,
move, and/or assist in moving articles of more than seventy-five
- Must be able to squat, reach, and stretch without distress.
Must be able to tolerate extended periods walking, standing.
Keywords: Manor Lake BridgeMill, Atlanta , Resident Aide, Other , Canton, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!