1. Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of
hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests
whenever possible; resolves customer complaints, assist customers
in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, high-speed
Internet service, telephone and facsimile services, hours of
operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc.
2. Collects guest requests for morning newspapers, places
newspapers in bags and delivers the desired newspaper in a timely
3. Answers phone inquiries in an efficient and friendly manner,
using guest names when possible and routing calls to proper
4. Performs shoeshine service; picking up shoes from guest room,
cleaning and polishing them and returning them to the guest.
5. Greets all guest passing through lobby and offers them
6. Greets guests and escorts them to their rooms. Delivers
luggage to room upon check-in and picks up luggage from room upon
departure, moving the luggage to storage or the Front Drive.
Maintains proper records of deliveries and pick-ups. (5%)
7. Utilizes and ensures proper working condition of the
telephone switchboard, the hotel computer systems (e.g. property
management, paging and radio systems), high-speed Internet system
and facsimile machines. (5%)
8. Accepts and delivers wake-up calls, messages and facsimiles
in a timely manner. (5%)
9. Performs errands for guests and the hotel that may require
local travel off of the hotel property. (5%)
10. Complies with Four Seasons' Category One and Category Two
Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact.
11. Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and
1. Provides a high level of cleanliness in the lobby and luggage
2. Assists guests at the Concierge Desk.
3. Assists with responsibilities and duties in the absence or
heavy volume in the areas of Door Staff and Valet Parking
4. Perform other duties or projects as assigned by hotel
management and staff.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action
employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The
Law' Information poster please visit this website -