Sr. Drainage Engineer
Company: Jacobs Engineering Group Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Act as senior technical resource of which can serve as
technical advisor for team
- Provides specialized technical input to studies and design for
staff's specific area of expertise.
- Develops study and design procedures to facilitate high-quality
cost-effective work by others.
- Participates in interdisciplinary review of project
- Develops construction cost estimates and estimates of technical
efforts for projects.
- Uses expertise in all steps of completing discipline component
of Plan submittal package.
- Performs quality control review of design calculations or
- Prepares technical specification sections.
- Provides input to the development of engineering budget and
schedule to meet requirements.
- BS Civil Engineer degree or related field.
- At least 8 years of related drainage, water resources, civil
engineering, or other related experience
- Georgia P.E. License.
- GDOT transportation project experience and knowledge of GDOT
Drainage, MS4 and Erosion Control design.
Keywords: Jacobs Engineering Group Inc., Atlanta , Sr. Drainage Engineer, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!