Posted on: June 13, 2021
T-Mobile is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join our
Salesforce Shared Services Team to build scalable solutions, solve
complex real-world problems, and deliver cutting-edge software
capabilities and functionality. Our team lives Magenta and is
dedicated to building and supporting the very best user experience
imaginable for our end users. We are passionate about our
customers, our products, and delivering results. Come join the best
company in the industry and be a part of making history with
T-Mobile. Are you ready to be Magenta?!
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Permission Sets, and a change
management system similar to Copado.
- Sr Salesforce Administrator or App Builder Certification
- Professional experience in a test-driven and formal QA
development environment, including development/staging/production
(or similar) deployment cycles
- Experience working in a SAFe/Agile/Scrum environment
- Service Cloud/Console
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- BA/BS degree in Business, Computer Science or Engineering - or
equivalent work experience
- 3+ Years' experience Salesforce platform experience
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Experience working with technical and business stakeholders
from global cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated understanding of the Salesforce Data Security
- Understanding of Salesforce data structures and record
- The starting pay range for a candidate selected for this
position who is based in Colorado is generally within the range of
$40,000 to $75,000 for annual base salary. The successful
candidate's actual pay will be based on various factors, such as
work location, qualifications, and experience, so the actual
starting pay may be above or below this range. Employees are
eligible for a year-end bonus based on company and/or individual
performance and which is set at a percentage of an employee's
eligible earnings in the prior year
What You'll Do in Your Role:
- Work with other engineers, analysts, and business
- Assist in user provisioning for multiple Salesforce Orgs.
- Build and update fields, picklist values, layouts, record
types, lightning pages.
- Building automation through process builders, Flows, approval
processes, alerts, and notifications.
- Bulk edits using Data Loader, Inspector, or similar tool.
- Coordinate and deploy system enhancements into production with
the development team.
- Follow project plans with detailed task distribution and
execute projects using Agile methodologies.
- Document and communicate performed changes.
- Embrace a culture of continuous improvement and champion
- Ability to communicate to a wide variety of audiences and be
comfortable tailoring the content for both business and technical
- Passionate about maximizing business value and outcome.
Other responsibilities as assigned. Weekend and evening hours
may be required to support releases and production support.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously-by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made
without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status,
veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability,
or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state,
or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon
any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business
and will not be tolerated.
Keywords: T-Mobile, Atlanta , Administrator, Salesforce, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!