Home Health Aide Home Care
Company: Vitas Healthcare
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Certified Home Health Aide is a non-exempt employee trained
to provide personal care and services to the terminally ill to
augment that care given by family members. Functions under the
direct instruction and supervision of the VITAS nurse and/or the
VITAS Team Manager.
- Qualified candidates must have one (1) year direct patient care
experience in acute or sub acute care.
- Good documentation skills required.
- Ability to travel per job requirement.
- Certification in your state required.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATE
Keywords: Vitas Healthcare, Atlanta , Home Health Aide Home Care, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!