National Accounts Sales Representative
Company: Rush Enterprises
Posted on: June 13, 2021
The National Accounts Sales Rep is responsible for soliciting
vocational truck sales business within assigned territory,
customarily and regularly in-person and away from the assigned work
Rush Enterprises, Inc. opens the door to the world of
opportunity. We are a part of the largest network of commercial
vehicle dealerships in North America representing truck and trailer
manufacturers. Our franchises include Peterbilt, International,
Hino, Isuzu, Ford, IC Bus and Blue Bird.
We offer a rewarding career as a leader in the transportation
industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of
locations and services. We have the infrastructure to offer
continuous Leadership Development and Professional Growth.
- Self-generate prospective customers/business opportunities with
new and existing customers.
- Maintain relationships within assigned territory and make
personal sales calls at a customer's location to maximize sales
success, at least three (3) full business days a week.
- Work in partnership with factory OEM representatives to grow
market share and increase penetration in the vocational market
- Build and maintain a strong pipeline of sales opportunities by
regularly spending time outside of the office making sales calls
and following up on generated quotes.
- Utilize Microsoft CRM and Smart Sheet for proper managing of
accounts and contacts. All communications and business interactions
must be documented weekly and with specific detail in CRM. Specific
detail includes: all sales calls made to customers, appointments,
follow-ups, quotes and any other business conducted.
- Maintain current knowledge of truck specifications through
online classes and in person training.
- Coordinate service work such as PDI, miscellaneous add-ons
and/or repairs with the service department. Purchase Order with an
authorized signature is required before the truck is sent to
- Coordinate with the Finance and Insurance Departments,
providing accurate information and paperwork to assist in obtaining
customer financing and insurances.
- Promote and support our "Total Solutions Provider" vision. Sell
all services offered: Parts, Service, and Body Shop.
- We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock
purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for
advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards
excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
Basic Qualifications and Attributes:
- College degree with a minimum of 2 years industry
- Ability to convey some knowledge of truck specifications.
- Regular vehicle travel within assigned territory. Must possess
a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets
the insurability guidelines set forth by the company's insurance
carrier. Must be able to obtain a CDL license within 6 months of
- Complete TMI training within 6 months of hire.
- Must have an advanced understanding of Microsoft Office
(Specifically Microsoft Excel)
- Must be willing to travel 50% of time.
- Must be willing to attend industry required trade shows.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
This job posting does not state or imply that these are the only
duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required
to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties
requested by his or her leader.
Keywords: Rush Enterprises, Atlanta , National Accounts Sales Representative, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!