Posted on: June 13, 2021
- Shift Manager (Team Leader)
- Full-time & Part-Time Positions Available
Shift Manager Pay:
Shift Manager Benefits:
- Free Food (yes, FREE)
- Paid Vacation
- Medical Benefits
- Tuition Assistance
- Future Leaders Program
- Flexible Schedules
- Holiday Closures
Shift Manager Responsibilities:
- Communicates with restaurant customers, teammates, and managers
in a positive manner.
- Maintains the highest level of "WOW" Hospitality.
- Support the General Manager and Assistant General Manager in
the use of all systems and restaurant training programs.
- Assists with providing appropriate training for team
- Oversee FOH and BOH operations in compliance with Krystal
- Provide leadership by generating excitement, enthusiasm, and a
positive attitude and commitment toward company objectives.
- Ensure compliance with company standards in all areas of
operations in include; product preparation and delivery, customer
service, facilities maintenance, and financial accountability.
- Maintain an attitude of flexibility that allows performance
above and beyond the parameters of this position description.
Shift Manager Requirements:
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the
- Prior to entering the position, the candidate must complete a
- In-store training program completed.
The above-cited duties and responsibilities describe the general
nature and level of work performed by people assigned to the job.
They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the duties
and responsibilities that an incumbent may be expected or asked to
Keywords: Krystal, Atlanta , Shift Manager, Other , Douglasville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!