Digital Marketing Coordinator/Sales Support
Company: Salem Communications
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Salem Media Group offers an exceptional position for a Sales
Support individual to assist with specific marketing and sales
- Superior writing and editing skills with a proven ability to
create unique and compelling copy.
- Assist SVP with presentations and marketing related
- Provide sales admin support for multiple sellers at one
- Implementation of digital paperwork on behalf of multiple
- Create unique high-end, effective, visually appealing
presentations for large client pitches.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented multitasker able to manage
several projects at once in a deadline driven environment.
- Digitally savvy, including knowledge of MS Suites (primarily
PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel and Word); Adobe Creative Suite
(primarily Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign); Google Analytics;
and social media platforms.
- Upload images and content from (to?) instead of from? social
- Create social media content / ad copy.
- Ability to work in a team-setting.
- Assist marketing team with production of marketing collateral
- Coordinate the production of a wide range of internal and
external marketing communications.
- Provide support for marketing events and company events as
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned.
- 2-3 years of marketing experience is required.
- Strong computer skills are required.
- Must have PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop,
Adobe Illustrator, MS Outlook and MS Word experience.
- Must have experience editing web and media content.
- Must have effective project management skills to manage and
execute multiple projects at once, efficiently meeting
- Experience supporting multiple sales people at one time.
- Must have a great understanding of marketing principles.
- Uphold brand guidelines and have strong knowledge of design
standards and aesthetics to create well thought out
We offer a competitive pay structure based on experience along
with a full benefits package including paid holidays and
Come see how Salem is DIFFERENT and why we've been certified as
a "Great Place to Work" and as a "Best and Brightest" equal
Keywords: Salem Communications, Atlanta , Digital Marketing Coordinator/Sales Support, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!