Mechanic-Industr Maint 1
Company: Ameripride Services, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Primary responsibility is performing maintenance on all plant
machinery (compressed air system, heater claimer, boiler, HVAC,
water softener, electrical systems etc). Utilize proper skilled
techniques to assure the safe, efficient operation of all plant
machinery. Further responsibilities detailed below:
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by
completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors,
pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines;
following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's
instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in
operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and
- Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; and hand and
power tools; examining form and texture of parts.
- Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by
inspecting used parts; using rules, calipers, micrometers, and
other measuring instruments.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by
using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straightedges.
- Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine
preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
- Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation
- Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by
checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed
equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders;
- Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies
as needed to accomplish job results.
- Provides mechanical maintenance information by answering
questions and requests.
- Prepares mechanical maintenance reports by collecting,
analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational
workshops; reviewing technical publications; establishing personal
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and
communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with
procedures, rules, and regulations.
Keywords: Ameripride Services, Inc., Atlanta , Mechanic-Industr Maint 1, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!