Interventional Technologist, 7a-7:30p
Company: Emory Healthcare
Posted on: June 12, 2021
At Emory Healthcare, we integrate science and caring to change
the face of health care. Our team members are courageous
individuals who are willing to challenge the status quo and help
find solutions to complex problems. We're empowered to influence
change for, and with, our patients, their families, the community
and each other.
As one of the leading academic medical systems, we're eager to
share what we learn with hospitals around the country, and the
world. We've got the backing, knowledge, experience and permission
to lead the way in developing new and better approaches to
preventing and treating disease, and our patients get treatments
years before anyone else.
We're defining a new standard of care for humankind. Are YOU
ready to join us?
- Provides quality care to patients receiving diagnostic,
neuro-interventional and vascular interventional radiology
- Operates interventional radiologic and specialty equipment to
produce high quality radiographs (x-rays) for diagnostic and
invasive procedures in the interventional and neuro-interventional
suite and operating room.
- Demonstrates knowledge of stroke procedures, the medical
devices necessary to complete more complex cases, policies and
documentation to satisfy state and TJC guidelines.
- Communicates patients' needs and response through appropriate
verbal and written communications.
- Ensures documentation is complete and accurate related to
- Provides more complex technical care necessary to meet
identified patient needs.
- Assists with performing multiple diagnostic and interventional
procedures in appropriate sequence and time frame.
- Provides quality care to patients during procedures, prepares
patients for procedures with proper sterile technique.
- Takes precautions to minimize patient and staff exposure to
- Assists with patient and family education.
- May support or assist in research and related activities.
Assists in training radiology staff and students.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Graduate of an accredited school of radiology with ARRT
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years experience with one (1)
year in Interventional Radiology.
- Must demonstrate proficiency in neuro-interventional suite
within 6 months of employment.
- Advanced certification in Vascular Interventional (VI)
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: (Medium): 20-50 lbs; 0-33% of the work
day (occasionally); 11-25 lbs, 34-66% of the workday (frequently);
01-10 lbs, 67-100% of the workday (constantly); Lifting 50 lbs max;
Carrying of objects up to 25 lbs; Occasional to frequent standing &
walking, Occasional sitting, Close eye work (computers, typing,
reading, writing), Physical demands may vary depending on assigned
work area and work tasks ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS: Factors affecting
environment conditions may vary depending on the assigned work area
and tasks. Environmental exposures include, but are not limited to:
Blood-borne pathogen exposure Bio-hazardous waste
Chemicals/gases/fumes/vapors Communicable diseases Electrical shock
, Floor Surfaces, Hot/Cold Temperatures, Indoor/Outdoor conditions,
Latex, Lighting, Patient care/handling injuries, Radiation , Shift
work, Travel may be required. Use of personal protective equipment,
including respirators, environmental conditions may vary depending
on assigned work area and work tasks
Keywords: Emory Healthcare, Atlanta , Interventional Technologist, 7a-7:30p, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!