Company: Aktiebolaget Electrolux
Posted on: June 12, 2021
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than
putting the latest product or technology on the market. It's about
improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and
open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning,
and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people
who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Warehouse Lead is a critical role within the Fairburn
Warehouse operation and is required to ensure the accurate and
on-time receipt of inbound loads and outbound customer shipments.
This position requires reacting to all management requirements with
a sense of urgency to ensure high service levels. This role
includes understanding the inventory layout within the facility and
effective communication with inbound / outbound clamp operators and
carriers for pick-up and drop-off schedules. This individual will
also be responsible for the effective use of WMS for the generating
of picklists, put away lists, load sheets, and outbound BOLs.
- Work in tandem with various departments and maintain flexible
attitude supporting all the work that helps achieving
- Provide leadership to staff by establishing clear expectations
and acting as a role model and assist with planning, overseeing,
and participating in the warehouse operations and activities, this
includes operating a clamp truck.
- Coordinates unloading and loading of inbound/outbound
shipments, orderly stacking of product, and picking/staging of
outbound shipments in accordance with EMS expectations (safety,
quality, and delivery).
- Directs efficient operation of the department and ensure
procedures are documented and followed.
- Identify damaged and defective products and partner with the
Warehouse Supervisor to ensure that it is accounted for and has
- Make recommendations to the Warehouse Supervisor on programs to
improve warehouse operations focusing on Continuous Improvement and
- Act as the primary trainer to new hourly associates and
temporary workers, serving as Safety Captain.
- Assist with monitoring daily KPI's, Quality Metrics, and
Productivity administration in a timely manner.
- Observe and identify performance behaviors and coach operators
based on Electrolux expectations.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly
to deliver results.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate
effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You understand and empathize with people and can apply your
people and problem solving skills to reassuring customers.
- You can manage changing priorities with ease.
- For you, every challenge offers opportunity and potential. You
just have to find it.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds - not
just because it's the right thing to do, but also because we
believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and
more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in
our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and
career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; college degree
- 5-7 years' experience of Shipping / Receiving
- Operational experience is preferred.
- Experience working with WMS.
- Strong attention to detail, with excellent follow-up
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of ERP/MRP, Warehouse management systems, SAP,
- Flexibility to work standard shifts as well as extended
business hours depending on customer needs.
Keywords: Aktiebolaget Electrolux, Atlanta , Warehouse Lead, Other , Fairburn, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!