Company: American Recruiters
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Medical Assistant – Great North Atlanta
- 12 providers (Internal Medicine, Family Practice Adult and
Peds, Infectious Disease)
Outstanding Medical Assistant opportunity where Health
Care, Quality, and Service are all #1!
- Over the years, our medical center has grown and developed a
local reputation for its quality, hometown care based on our
founding motto: Dedicated to Caring. We believe in
providing qualified medical specialists who are committed to that
- Our medical group is dedicated to the physical, emotional and
spiritual needs of our patients. We believe high standards in
practice and technology are the keys to fulfilling those
- Our mission is to serve you by investing our resources in new
equipment, facilities, special programs and educational materials.
We believe everyone can benefit from these investments.
- What really sets us apart from other health care providers is
our staff. They are not just experts in their respective fields but
caregivers who demonstrate kindness, empathy and understanding in
their daily interactions.
- They promote good health and wellness to the overall community
through education, participation and service.
- They firmly believe the staff is the driving force behind the
Medical Assistant Overview
- Provide nursing assistance and patient care to provide for the
comfort, safety, and personal needs of patients
- Assist Physicians, PA’s, and NP’s in the medical office
- Perform duties as part of a multi-disciplinary patient care
team while working seamlessly with other licensed and non-licensed
- Contribute to the morale of the department through teamwork,
professionalism, participation, and a great attitude
Medical Assistant Requirements
- Completion of an accredited Nursing Assistant or Medical
Assistant program or equivalent experience
- Two years of patient care experience in an ambulatory or acute
care setting preferred
- Solid experience in the flow of ambulatory/physician office
flow and activities, in-office procedures, specialty specific
processes, and patient education
- Current BLS certification
Medical Assistant Benefits
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Competitive compensation
We are actively interviewing! Let’s talk!
Reach out to Ina Phillip for all the details on this outstanding
Keywords: American Recruiters, Atlanta , Medical Assistant, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!