Community Relations Representative (Home Health) - Griffin
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Position: Community Relations Representative (Home Health) -
Location: Lambar, Butts, Pike and Upson Counties
At PruittHealth, we recognize the inherent value of the
individual. We are committed to providing the highest quality
health care while fostering relationships grounded in respect, open
communication and professionalism with our patients, residents,
clients and communities. Our customers' loyalty speaks for itself
as we exceed expectations at the highest level and develop enduring
For our employee-partners, we commit to performance excellence
through continuing professional development. We reward teamwork and
empower those that advocate for and contribute to quality care and
services. We subscribe to the tenets of the Quality First
We commit to upholding a culture that continuously fosters
caring, fairness and respect.
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a Community Relations
Representative. We are looking for a driven sales professional who
will develop early and appropriate referrals by creating and
sustaining business partnerships with referral sources to drive
growth in our Home Health business.
Develops, implements, and evaluates quarterly and annual
territory plans, strategies and actions to achieve budgeted
Analyzes territory, establish sales goals, and together with
sales manager, writes sales plan.
Develops business relationships by making effective sales
contacts and presentations.
Builds relationships with the PruittHealth Home Health staff
teams to ensure the establishment of effective communication with
referral sources and the staff teams.
Builds relationships with staff teams from other PruittHealth
business units to identify opportunities to collaborate and keep
patients within Pruitt's continuum of care.
Analyzes territory, establish sales goals, and write sales
Identifies territory assumptions which may influence the
achievement of sales goals.
Identifies key referring physicians, builds the PruittHealth
Home Health brand, and identified opportunities to increase
referral volume from these offices.
Identifies key referring personnel in hospital, nursing homes,
and managed care operations, along with opportunities to increase
referral volume from these sources.
Identifies case management, HMO, PPO, insurance companies and
other payer referral sources.
Supports and participates in promotional activities, sales
campaigns and other growth initiatives.
Maintains ongoing contact with old and new referral sources.
- Determines vulnerabilities of competitive relationships and
sets appropriate personal targets and goals
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Demonstrates the principles of the sales process in a
- Able to manage a territory, to conduct sales calls and
presentations, and to generate referrals by building long term
- Able to develop clinical knowledge base to support sales
- Effective verbal and written communicator, including ability to
communicate with the different disciplines in the healthcare
- Able to identify and develop new referral sources.
- Familiar with phone system, computers, tablets, and other
office equipment, MS Office Suite (primarily MS Excel, MS Word and
- Comfortable with virtual working tools and videoconferencing
software (Zoom, MS Teams).
- Able to master additional professional software.
- Maintains professional and clinical competence.
- Participates in center/agency surveys (Licensure/JCAHO) and any
subsequently required reports.
- Attends and participates in mandatory in-services.
- Honors patients/residents' rights to fair and equitable
treatment, self-determination, individuality, privacy, property and
civil rights, including the right to wage complaints.
- Complies with corporate compliance program.
- Reports job-related functions/tasks that involve occupational
hazards including exposure to blood and body fluids and others as
- Follows established safety regulations, to include fire
protection and prevention, smoking regulations, infection control
- Follows established safety procedures when performing tasks
and/or working with equipment.
- Performs other related duties as necessary and as directed by
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
Two (2) years of college or business school and/or equivalent
combination of experience and training.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
One (1) year experience in Healthcare Sales/Marketing, or any
equivalent combination of experience and training which provides
the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: (Preferred qualifications)
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Familiarity with healthcare landscape and sales processes
PruittHealth is an innovative, family-owned organization. We're
committed to providing exceptional care across a wide spectrum of
services, including skilled nursing care, assisted and independent
living, home health care, hospice care, rehabilitation, pharmacy
and infusion services, and more.
As an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, all qualified
applicants will receive consideration without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran
Keywords: PruittHealth, Atlanta , Community Relations Representative (Home Health) - Griffin, Other , Griffin, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!