Clinical Support Associate - Behavioral Health
Company: Tanner Health System
Location: Villa Rica
Posted on: June 13, 2021
The Clinical Support Associate supports the work of the
patient-centered behavioral health unit by performing unit
orientation with patients and their loved ones. They will
cross-train for efficiency in the position of Unit Secretary. These
tasks may include but are not limited to obtaining patient
admission consents, taking the patient's photograph, performing
accuchecks, 15-minute safety checks, vital signs, and assisting
with passing food trays, and feeding and bathing patients. Expected
to demonstrate a caring attitude in all aspects of job performance.
CPR and SCIPP must be completed within 90 days of being hired.
High School Diploma or GED
One year of related experience. Requires working knowledge of
standard practices and procedures.
Licenses & Certifications
- BLS through the American Heart Association (CPR)
- Safe Crisis Intervention for Patients and Professionals
- Ability to be flexible in work schedule and job
- CPR and SCIPP must be completed within 90 days of hire.
- Demonstrates ability to cooperate and work with nurses,
physicians, visiting clinicians, and other interdisciplinary
- Must be able to cope well under stress with numerous
- Must be able to organize, prioritize, and carry out functions,
and plan work on time. Facilitates the flow of the nursing
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Must be emotionally mature and stable.
- Proficiency in communication skills.
- Proficiency with a computer -- working knowledge of common
office equipment (copiers, printers, and fax machines).
Keywords: Tanner Health System, Atlanta , Clinical Support Associate - Behavioral Health, Other , Villa Rica, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!