Company: Sprouts Farmers Market
Posted on: June 12, 2021
If youd be excited to work in a field that specializes in attention
to detail, all while learning about new products, consider a Scan
Coordinator position at Sprouts Farmers Market. As one of the
fastest growing natural foods retailers, were looking for team
members who are detail-oriented and passionate about inspiring our
customers to make healthier choices through positive shopping
Overview of Responsibilities
At Sprouts Farmers Market, the Scan Coordinator requires a
significant level of accuracy and responsibility to maintain the
overall price integrity in their assigned store. This position
conducts daily, weekly, and monthly price changes, including
changing shelf signs and tags, promotional signs and ensuring
compliance with all company and governmental compliance
regulations. The Scan Coordinator verifies weekly ad price changes,
promotional price accuracy and pricing signage in all departments.
The Scan Coordinator must be able to work quickly and with accuracy
to support pricing integrity in our stores. If youre someone who
thrives in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you!
To be a Scan Coordinator at Sprouts Farmers Market you
- Be at least 18 years of age, have a high school diploma or
equivalent and 1-3 months related experience and/or training; or
acceptable combination of education and experience.
- Must have strong analytical and organizational skills in order
to analyze total scanning programs, and to properly maintain
necessary reports and schedules, and be able to understand and
effectively use billing and accounting principles and
- Must possess excellent mathematical skills and a working
knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Have and show an outgoing, friendly behavior with a positive
attitude and the ability to interact with our customers, employees,
- Be able to work varied hours/days as business dictates.
- Must be able to read price tags, create signs, post price tags
and signs. Good vision is required in order to read and set signs.
Ability to staple, scan and using a computer to activate new
pricing. Also must be able to use a step ladder.
- Be able to vertically/horizontally transfer boxes weighing up
to 17 lbs., from 1 to 34, up to a distance of 8 feet for up to 1
hour. Walking up to 4 miles per 8 hours is expected.
- Be able to conduct repetitive crouching/kneeling/squatting to
access a point 6 inches from the ground for up to 50 hours will be
In addition to a rewarding career, Sprouts offers a comprehensive
program to help support you and your family. These programs
- Competitive pay
- Sick time plan that you can use to support you or your
immediate families health
- Opportunities for career growth
- 15% discount for you and one other family member in your
household on all purchases made at Sprouts
- Flexible schedules
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Eligibility requirements may apply for the following benefits:
- 401(K) Retirement savings plan with a generous company
- Affordable benefit coverage, including medical, dental
- Paid parental leave for both mothers and fathers
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts for healthcare and dependent
- Company paid life insurance and short-term disability
Grow with us!
If you have a passion for inspiring people and a flair for fresh
food, consider applying for a job at Sprouts! With a focus on
customer service, our neighborhood grocery stores offer
high-quality, farm fresh produce, natural meats, plenty of
scoop-your-own bulk goods and much more in a fun, friendly,
old-fashioned farmers market setting. Come grow your career in
healthy living with a fast-paced, rapidly growing company and teams
that pride themselves on empowering others along their journey.
The above statements are intended to describe the general
nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to
this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties,
responsibilities, and requirements. Sprouts management reserves the
right to amend and change duties, responsibilities, and
requirements to meet business and organizational needs as
California Residents: We collect information in accordance with
California law, please see for more information.
Keywords: Sprouts Farmers Market, Atlanta , Scan Coordinator, Other , Buford, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!