Retail Team Member
Company: Six Flags, Inc.
Posted on: June 13, 2021
You can't put a price tag on the fun you will have working on
our retail team. From selling candy and capes to restocking
t-shirts and treasures, you will take home the perfect souvenir-a
summer full of valuable customer service and priceless
Pay Rate: $8.00 - $9.00
- Greet guests and create meaningful connections as they enter
your store or approach your register.
- Offer suggestions to help souvenir-seeking guests find their
- Tell shoppers about add-on accessories and Shopping Passes to
- Re-stock bins, shelves, fixtures, and displays with the newest
and coolest merchandise.
- Ring up everything from ride photos to apparel to action
figures and homemade fudge by operating Point of Sale (POS)
- Check-in shipments of new merchandise to your location.
- Keep aisles, countertops, and displays clean and looking
- Take front gate photos and character meet-and-greet pictures
- Be on alert for store security and loss prevention.
- At least 16-years-old.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends,
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, bend, and reach throughout your
shift while working in various weather conditions (indoor, outdoor,
warm weather, cold weather, etc.).
- Excellent customer service and verbal communication
- Basic computer literacy.
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to work in an environment as fast-paced as our
- Strong work ethic and commitment to the Six Flags mantra.
- Friendly, outgoing personality who would be comfortable
inviting guests to your cart, shop, or register.
- Positive attitude to make guests excited about their
- Passion for shopping.
- Strong attention to detail.
Six Flags is a Drug and Smoke-Free Equal Opportunity
If you are able to answer "YES" to all of the following
questions, please continue the application process by clicking
- Can you provide legal documentation establishing your identity
and eligibility to be legally employed in the United States?
- Are you able to perform the essential functions of the job for
which you are applying with or without reasonable
- Within the last 90 days, can you state that you have not used
illegal or social drugs (excluding marijuana), such as MDMA
(Molly), cocaine and crystal methamphetamine?
- Are you willing to comply with our grooming code which
prohibits facial jewelry (other than 2 matching pairs of earrings),
extreme haircuts/styles, colors, and visible tattoos on or above
the neck or any single tattoo or cluster of tattoos larger than 4"
by 4". (Please answer "YES" if you believe you would qualify for a
religious accommodation which might exempt you.)
- I am willing to agree that future text messages relating to Six
Flags, Inc., including company news, job posting application status
updates, and other information, may be sent on behalf of Six Flags,
Inc. to the cell phone number I provide.
Keywords: Six Flags, Inc., Atlanta , Retail Team Member, Other , Austell, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!