Company: Security Finance
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Do you take pride in having exceptional communication and
decision-making skills? Are you comfortable providing noteworthy
customer service and building relationships along the way?
Your skills could be used to work hand in hand in assisting our
customers. With this role, you will have the opportunity to help
them through their automobile financing needs both over the phone
and in person.
If you are ready to make a difference, join an enthusiastic team
and start a lifelong career, Come Begin Your Story as
Professional Financial Services (PFS) has been purchasing retail
installment contracts for new and used automobiles, trucks and
motorcycles originated by franchise and independent vehicle dealers
since 1995. We have 58 branches in 11 different states.
Youll know you are a successful Administrative
Assistant when you:
- Provide excellent customer and dealer service
- Maintain insurance filing and record-keeping systems
- Receive loan payments and posts to customer accounts
- Maintain cash drawer accuracy and security
- Prepare and submit office bank deposits and checkbook
- Prepare and assemble reports for branch record-keeping
- Perform collection activities on delinquent accounts when
You could be a great addition as Administrative
Assistant if you have:
- Previous Administrative Assistant and cash handling
- A valid state drivers license, with an acceptable drivers
- Access to a reliable automobile for use on a daily basis
Keep in mind that we provide:
- An EXCELLENT benefits bundle that includes
company-paid medical insurance (free to the
employee), dental, life insurance, short-and long-term
disability, profit sharing, 401k with company matching, and paid
sick, holiday, and vacation time.
- Monthly Bonus Potential You have the ability
to earn a monthly bonus when your team meets your Company set
- Community Service -As a company, we are
pro-active members of the community. We make ongoing contributions
to charities, local food banks, educational institutions and
- Growth Potential- We believe in fostering our
employees talents and providing a pathway for their individual
- TOP-of-the-line training that
includes hands-on training, online training, and new hire class
orientation. We are committed to helping you build a solid
foundation and do your job to the best of your abilities.
Come Begin Your Story! Apply Today!
Keywords: Security Finance, Atlanta , Administrative Assistant, Other , Buford, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!