Company: Koch Industries, Inc.
Posted on: June 13, 2021
We are seeking a Financial Analyst based in Atlanta, GA. This
position is in our North American Consumer Products Division and
will support Manufacturing reporting and analysis for the business
This role will create value by:
- Key, visible role in coordinating monthly operations reporting
- Participate in continuous process improvement to streamline
reporting and drive efficiencies
- Support Manufacturing plan and SG&A annual budgeting
process. Collaborate with the Business and Finance leaders, and the
Financial Systems team
- Perform ad-hoc decision support & analysis to various business
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance, Accounting or related
- 1-2 years of experience in financial analysis, reporting,
- Prior experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Microsoft Word,
Excel - spreadsheet creation/editing, pivot tables, Lookups, data
analysis / manipulation and formula creation, etc., PowerPoint -
What Will Put You Ahead
- Manufacturing or Consumer Products experience
- Cost Accounting experience
- Knowledge of economic principles and marginal analysis
- Prior experience performing analysis in Tableau and relaying
insights and recommendations to business leaders
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment
are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website
for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
Keywords: Koch Industries, Inc., Atlanta , Financial Analyst, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!