Mobile Software Engineer iOS - Digital Banking
Company: NCR Corporation
Posted on: June 12, 2021
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and
services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and
hospitality industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia,
with 36,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR
Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Digital Banking is a division of NCR and is a leading Cloud
based solution of online and mobile banking software to financial
institutions in the United States. With over 650 financial
institutions and 14 million end users we have the ability to affect
change in the everyday lives of consumer. Consumers use our
products daily and our mobile products are loved, evidenced by a
4.7+ stars rating in the app stores which is powered by the API's
our team creates. If you are looking for a place to make a
difference and have fun doing it, NCR is the place for you.
NCR is looking for a highly talented Mobile Software Engineer to
develop cross platform mobile applications for its Digital Banking
division. You will be responsible for full life cycle development
using mobile development frameworks & technologies in Agile
What working on this team is like
- We own everything about our services from concept through to
- We ship incrementally and often; once we merge code we normally
want to ship it straight away.
- We own our process and we're free to improve on it.
- We emphasize quality above all else.
- We automate everything.
How do you know if you are right for this job?
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment focused on delivering
production code at a regular cadence using Agile techniques, tools
- You have built high performance, highly responsive mobile
applications at cloud scale to help your fellow development teams
build exciting new products.
- You understand the value of quality and continuous delivery,
and want to help teams release frequently and often to production,
with high quality.
- You have the ability to tackle complex production problems in
high volume complex multi-tiered enterprise systems.
- You have a strong desire to continually learn new technologies,
tools, and methodologies, including those out of your comfort
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline or equivalent work
- 4+ Years' of experience in mobile software development
specifically in iOS Platform.
- Expert in analyzing, designing, implementing and
troubleshooting mobile applications for highly transactional
- Expert in mobile software development using Swift, Objective C,
Xcode IDE, CocoaTouch, & Git.
- Experience with REST APIs, XML & JSON.
- Fixing application bugs, profiling applications, debugging
- Experience with AppStore submission, release process & Apple
- Experience with iOS design patterns, Apple frameworks, Domain
Driven Design, Clean, MVVM
- Experience with Agile development methodology.
- Proven experience as an app developer.
- Excellent communication and team player with can-do
- Deep technical knowledge of distributed architectures.
- Understanding of Apple's principles and interface
- Experience with test-driven development frameworks or automated
testing tools for mobile development.
- Background working on highly scalable, highly available, fault
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud
- Experience with continuous integration and mobile build
- Experience with Agile and/or SAFe methodologies
- Possesses knowledge of Android development a plus.
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening
criteria applicable to the job.
Full time employee benefits include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Paid Vacation
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to
diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status,
military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic
or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally
inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized
for their individuality, promoted based on performance and
encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in
understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every
individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and
support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from
agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward
resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR
facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated
with unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: NCR Corporation, Atlanta , Mobile Software Engineer iOS - Digital Banking, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!