Forward is on a bold mission to make high quality healthcare
available to a billion people across the globe. We're building the
world's most advanced healthcare platform from the ground up,
combining hardware, software and doctors under one roof.
Our ideal care provider is someone motivated to provide high
quality, patient-centered care in a remote telemedicine setting.
Doctors who do well at Forward embrace system-based practice and
are interested in working in an evolving care setting where the
tools you use to provide care are frequently updated and improved.
This includes actively participating in feedback to our engineering
teams to inform new products and product updates. This is an ideal
opportunity for those seeking a flexible opportunity to deliver
primary care via telemedicine.
Forward was founded in January 2016 by former executives and
engineering leaders from Google and Uber. We are funded by some of
the world's best investors and entrepreneurs including Founder's
Fund, Khosla Ventures, First Round Capital, Eric Schmidt
(Google/Alphabet Chairman), Marc Benioff (Salesforce Founder), Joe
Lonsdale (Palantir Founder), and Garrett Camp (Uber
Press and Videos:
Virtual Tour of Forward [YouTube]
"Health Moves Forward" [CEO Blog Post]
Forward Doctors Respond to COVID-19 [FastCompany]
"The Pivot to Virtual Care" [CMO speaking at Stanford
Doctor-Led Programs Backed by Forward Series D Funding
'Forward at Home' Product Launch [TechCrunch]
- Provide clinical care using Forward's state-of-the-art health
- Make clinical assessments with the support of Forward resources
and decision making software.
- Lead shared decision-making discussions via our telemedicine
platform using integrated video visits and chat-based
- Activate patient-centered treatment plans with the support of
the Forward care team.
- Feel empowered by our technology to focus your time on
providing high quality, evidence-based medical care supported by a
robust administrative system that handles non-clinical work such as
referrals and prior authorizations.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of engineers,
designers, nurses, and medical assistants.
- Motivated by Forward's mission to make preventive care a bigger
part of patient lives, and who enjoy practicing in telemedicine
- A hardworking, detail-oriented individual with the ability to
problem solve independently, reaching out for help / support on
patient cases, as needed.
- A caring, compassionate individual who enjoys helping others
and providing a positive care experience in a telemedicine
- Flexible and interested in working in a telemedicine
environment with frequent change / product improvements, and
extremely comfortable using new technology and software.
- MD or DO
- Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Board Certified or Board
- Clinical experience in Internal Medicine or Family
- Outpatient primary care experience
- Currently licensed or willing to obtain a license in one or
more of the following states: California, New York, Washington
D.C., Washington State, Illinois, Massachusetts, Georgia and
- Availability to work daytime shifts during the week
Why Join Forward?
We don't want to just move dollars around the healthcare
industry - we want to rebuild it and fix it. All of it.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We deeply understand the value of bringing together a team with
different perspectives, educational backgrounds, and life
experiences, and we prioritize diversity within our team. We
encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.