Builder Loan Consultant
Company: Loan Depot
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Builder Loan Consultant cultivates loan referrals through
the builder. Examines, evaluates, and documents customer
applications for credit approval on real estate loans and maintains
the operational standards set forth by the builder.
- Communicate positively and professionally with operations staff
throughout the process of the loan to ensure a smooth closing.
- Engage in managing the loan pipeline with all team members to
meet company efficiency standards.
- Meet with borrowers to determine best loan program for
individual needs after analyzing income, assets, credit, and
- Collect all required documentation from borrowers and convert
to paperless documents.
- Prepare and submit loan submission sheet to set up.
- Read and understand rate sheets, product codes, loan level
price adjustments in order to calculate rates and fees.
- Negotiate and confirm rates, fees, and lock terms with
- Lock loans in the system with agreed upon terms and manage
locked pipeline through the funding.
- Communicate regularly with borrowers to meet desired
- Maintain minimum productivity goals.
- Comply with organizational standards, polices, and
- Perform other related duties as assigned and required.
- 1 -3 years of experience in the financial services
- NMLS loan originator license required.
- Continuing education classes required by licensing
- Continuing training classes required by the company to meet
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental &
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional
voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America's Lender under the vision
of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Loan Depot, Atlanta , Builder Loan Consultant, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!