NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and
services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and
hospitality industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia,
with 36,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR
Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Title: Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant
Location: Atlanta, GA
Passionate about helping others. Some people call you a
matchmaker because you have the skill of matching candidates with
their next career opportunity with ease. Challenging situations
don't discourage you, they motivate you to find a solution. You are
excellent at relationships, people listen to you and trust your
We are looking for a talented recruiter to join our Talent
Acquisition team. Our Talent Acquisition team is responsible for
generating and maintaining an active candidate pipeline to fill
positions. These activities include sourcing passive candidates
from a variety of recruitment channels, proactive outreach,
referral generation as well as managing the expectations of hiring
We work with some of the smartest, nicest people you'll meet.
People who work here say the problems they work on are enormously
challenging, and that the team culture is the most supportive they
Curious? Read on. We're looking for recruiting talent like
IN THIS ROLE, YOU CAN EXPECT TO.
- Collaborate with hiring managers and senior HR leaders to move
candidates along the selection and hiring process.
- Drive focused searches through a variety of channels, including
internal RMS, external job boards, user groups, niche sites,
networking sites, etc.
- Successfully source active and passive candidates for assigned
- Assist and execute in the development and implementation of
talent acquisition strategies.
- Develop relationships with hiring managers and HR partners to
drive a best in class recruiting process to ensure positions are
filled within time to fill goals.
- Complete pre-screen assessments on candidates that meet the
minimum requirements for assigned positions.
- Provide detailed summaries to hiring managers of candidates
passing the initial screening process.
- Manage candidate offer negotiation process with hiring managers
and within established company policies.
- Proactive recruiting to build talent pipeline for future
- Follow established processes designed to ensure candidate
experiences throughout the recruitment process meet a high standard
level of communication, courtesy and follow up.
- Successfully sell our employer value proposition to candidates
throughout the hiring process.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- 5+ years of recruitment experience working in a Corporate
environment or a combination of corporate and agency environments
- Experience generating candidates form a variety of sourcing
channels not limited to job boards and LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Experience managing specialized recruiting programs, candidate
management, client management, vendor & agency management,
immigration policy, legal & compliance issues, compensation and
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
EVEN BETTER IF YOU HAVE
- Experience with Workday (RMS system)
- Certification or formal training on Internet search
- Previous experience as a high volume recruiter, in a
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening
criteria applicable to the job.
Full time employee benefits include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Paid Vacation
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to
diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status,
military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic
or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally
inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized
for their individuality, promoted based on performance and
encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in
understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every
individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and
support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from
agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward
resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR
facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated
with unsolicited resumes.