Oxygen Delivery Technician
Company: Viemed Healthcare Inc.
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Job ID: 1335598
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Reports directly to the Respiratory Operations Manager.
- Become familiar with all DOT and FDA regulations as they
pertain to oxygen.
- Delivers equipment and supplies from inventory as prescribed on
patient/client delivery tickets.
- Assures proper segregation of clean and dirty equipment in the
- Loads the equipment, oxygen systems, and related supplies into
- Determines or obtains the best daily route, then drives
delivery vehicles on that route, to deliver home medical equipment,
oxygen and supplies to home care patients/clients in a timely
- Completes route sheet accurately and returns in a timely
- Provides patient/client orientation, instructing on the proper
use, maintenance and safety of equipment.
- Works with patients/clients to solve a variety of problems,
thereby acting as a company field representative.
- Returns and unloads returned rental equipment, assuring proper
segregation of clean and dirty equipment.
- Completes delivery and pick up paperwork promptly and
accurately, including route sheets, manifests and patient/client
documentation, returning paperwork to the appropriate facility
- Assists in cleaning and disinfecting rental equipment.
- Assists in minor repair work on home medical equipment within
the scope of training.
- Requests additional stock for inventory as needed.
- Assists in inventory count as needed.
- Maintains a professional appearance and appears in proper
- Assists in tracking down paperwork, signatures, charts, etc as
needed to complete orders.
- Promotes teamwork among co-workers, including in assisting
respiratory therapists and patient care coordinator as needed.
- Takes "on-call" time on an agreed upon basis.
- Performs all office maintenance tasks as required.
- Demonstrates timeliness, courtesy, sincerity and patience when
dealing with patients/clients.
- Markets the company in a positive and professional manner at
- Assumes other duties within scope of training as assigned by
the Respiratory Operations Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
- EEO is the Law in English and Spanish.
- EEO is the Law Supplement in English and Spanish.
- Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination in English and Spanish.
- Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability Form in English and
- VieMed participates in E-Verify. Details in English and
At VieMed, LLC, we pride ourselves in what has driven our
success, teamwork and exceptional patient care. We are actively
seeking talented, dedicated, self-motivated, energetic and
career-minded individuals to join our organization. We appreciate
the value our employees provide and realize our current success and
future growth depends on the abilities of the VieMed team. VieMed,
LLC is committed to providing a comprehensive compensation and
benefits package for employees, making significant investments in
our employees so that they may enhance their personal and
Keywords: Viemed Healthcare Inc., Atlanta , Oxygen Delivery Technician, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!