Certified Nursing Assistant - Home Health
Company: Tanner Health System
Posted on: June 12, 2021
$500 Sign-on Bonus
To assume the responsibility for the care of patients in the
home through the provision of comprehensive home health aide
services. To assist in the provision of home health care services
that reflect the agency philosophy and standards of home health and
nursing care of assigned patients. To ensure quality and safe
delivery of nursing care services.
High School Diploma or GED
One year of related experience. Requires working knowledge of
standard practices and procedures.
Licenses & Certifications
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Driver's License
- BLS through the American Heart Association (CPR)
- Vehicle Insurance
- Demonstrates good personal health habits, hygiene, and
- Demonstrates the ability to travel extensively during all
seasons and to work in various home conditions/environments as
- Good verbal and written communications required.
- Home Health experience preferred.
- Must be able to read and write and be able to follow written
and verbal instructions effectively.
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- Must demonstrate emotional maturity necessary for establishing
and maintaining a good working relationship with the patient,
family, caretakers, etc., and with the agency personnel.
- Must have reliable transportation.
Keywords: Tanner Health System, Atlanta , Certified Nursing Assistant - Home Health, Other , Carrollton, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!