Non-Certified Pharmacy Technician
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Company Name: Kroger Stores
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Assist the pharmacist in reaching sales and profit goals
established for the department and monitor all established quality
assurance standards. Embrace the Customer 1st strategy and
encourage associates to deliver excellent customer service.
Demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty,
integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
- Enter patient's information into computer accurately and
- Tender customer transactions in a quick and efficient
- Promote for sale to our customers any current charitable
- Understand and follow the guidelines in scanning every
- Understand and follow the company guidelines on tendering
electronic fund transactions such as Credit/Debit Cards, EBT and
Gift Cards, as well as cash and check transactions.
- Understand and adhere to guidelines on accepting and tendering
vendor coupons, limits on cash shortages and company shrink
- Understand the operation of the cash register and follow all
cashier handling policies to prevent loss.
- Maintain a clean and organized work station.
- Create an environment that enables customers to feel welcome,
important and appreciated by answering questions regarding products
sold throughout the store.
- Reinforce safety programs by complying with safety procedures
and identify unsafe conditions and notify store management.
- Practice preventive maintenance by properly inspecting
equipment and notify appropriate department or store manager of any
items in need of repair.
- Notify management of customer or employee accidents.
- Report all safety risks or issues, and illegal activity,
including robbery, theft or fraud.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this
position with or without reasonable accommodations.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and preserve confidential
- Must be 18
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to handle stressful situations and being able to work
expeditiously to meet customer's expectations.
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge of advanced math (counting, addition, and
Desired Previous Job Experience:
- Previous comparable retail experience
- Must be registered through the State board of Pharmacy
Education Level: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: Pharmacy Board License
Position Type: Part-Time
Shift(s): Day; Evening
Jobs at Kroger: At Kroger, we hire people who have a passion for
helping others and who want to build a relationship with our
Customers. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your
future at Kroger. We look for people who want more, aspire to be
more and work hard to achieve their goals. Our focus on keeping the
Customer first is what makes us successful. We offer many
opportunities not only in our stores, but in Manufacturing,
Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and many other
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half
a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily
through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of banner
names. At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone and dedicated
to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit. We are committed to
creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The
Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages,
flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: GA || Jonesboro || 8059 Tara Blvd || 30236 ||
Kroger Stores || [[mfield2]] || Customer Service; Store Operations
|| Employee || Non-Exempt || Part-Time || Pharmacy Board
Keywords: Kroger, Atlanta , Non-Certified Pharmacy Technician, Other , Jonesboro, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!