Lead Consultant Management and Executive Compensation - DIRECTV
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Responsible for supporting the design and development of the
Employee Compensation plans (Executive and Management) and/or Sales
Compensation plans or a combination thereof for DIRECTV.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Evaluates and analyzes top management positions.
- Audit jobs for content and prepares job descriptions reflecting
job responsibilities, activities, duties and requirements.
Participates in compensation surveys to collect and analyze
competitive salary information to determine company's competitive
- Analyze proposed salary adjustments for conformance to
established guidelines, policies and practices.
- Conduct and participate in internal and external compensation
- This employee has the authority to formulate, affect, interpret
or implement recommendations regarding development of company
salary structure, FLSA exemptions, job revisions, organizational
- Counsels management on the company's compensation strategy,
policies, programs, and communications.
- Participates in annual pay program development (research,
analysis) and may recommend business salary budgets. Reviews
existing and proposed statutory requirements governing compensation
administration and recommends appropriate courses of action.
- Considered Subject Matter Expert (SME) position.
- This position works with complex business units and
- Responsible for administering and interpreting the Management
Compensation and Sales Compensation plans. Responsible for
developing practices and procedures relative to management pay
treatment under the company's management and sales compensation
- Assists in the development, installation and administration of
- The employee provides consultation or expert advice to
management on the company's compensation strategy, policies,
programs, and communications.
- Creates special studies and recommendations on subjects such as
incentive compensation, bonus plans, long term incentives, and
Management and Sales compensation.
- Responsible for the implementation, administration, tracking,
and coordination of the company's individual discretionary award
programs. In some cases may provide training or mentoring to less
experienced staff, and may provide feedback for the evaluation of
AT&T and TPG signed an agreement to form a new entity,
DIRECTV, which will own and operate AT&T's U.S. video unit
consisting of DIRECTV (consumer and business satellite services),
AT&T TV and U-verse TV (excluding U-verse network assets). When
the transaction closes, the job you are applying for will become
part of the New DIRECTV. Transaction is expected to close in the
second half of 2021. Until closing, this role will be a part of
AT&T's U.S. video unit. For more information, please click
Education: Typically Bachelors of Art or Bachelors of Science
degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience: Typically 5 - 8 years of experience in a related
Other Locations will be considered
Principal Functional Skills / Competencies associated with this
- Business Case Development
- Compensation Management
- Customer Focus
- Data Gathering and Reporting
- HR Core Application Systems
- HR Legal and Regulatory Environment
- HR: Policies, Standards and Procedures
- Human Resources Consulting
- Incentive Programs
- Knowledge of Organization
- Project Management
- Salary Planning
Note: Additional skills / competencies may be added to this
specific requisition. During the application process, you will be
asked to provide your proficiency and experience with all the
skills / competencies associated with the requisition.
Click here to view this job description in Career
Job Code - 30590303
Job ID 2117636-2 Date posted 05/21/2021
Keywords: AT&T, Atlanta , Lead Consultant Management and Executive Compensation - DIRECTV, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!