Company: Fifth Group Restaurants LLC
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Location Lure Description
The Greeter is each guest's first and last impression of a
restaurant. The job can be thought of as a public relations
specialist whose primary role is to greet guests, build
relationships with regular guests, seat parties, give directions
and provide information. They must also convey a feeling of warmth,
hospitality and appreciation in every interaction.
The Fifth Group Greeter determines the success of each and every
shift by controlling the flow of guests into and out of the
restaurant and by seating guests in a fair and consistent manner
they set the stage for each server to provide the best possible
service, and in turn for the guests to enjoy the best possible
Service Steps and Restaurant Operations: We value learning and
growing. We are inspired by and foster creativity. We demand
quality and are committed to profitability.
- Thoroughly and accurately takes reservations to Fifth Group
- Creates an impression of warmth and hospitality from first
interaction, as guests are taken to their table, and to the last
impression with a warm and gracious goodbye
- Assists the Service Staff in the following areas: resetting
tables, refilling beverages, running food, pre-bussing tables, and
any other points of service as necessary.
- Understands and assists in impacting the 14 Elements of
- Achieves expert knowledge of restaurant concept and Fifth Group
history and personnel
- Knowledgeable about menu, beverage options, daily specials,
hours of operation, and directions
- Performs assigned housekeeping responsibilities before, during,
and after your shift
- Responsible for all menus being appropriately stocked, clean,
and in good repair
- Participates in, and helps to coordinate, regular restroom
- Has the ability to use Open Table to maximum advantage,
including understanding of pacing, getting names for all walk-in
guests, use of chit printer, and regular guest recognition.
- Knows the capacity of every table, combination of tables, and
sections within the restaurant for maximum guest
- Books reservations to maintain an even flow of business,
without negatively impacting floor or kitchen operations.
- Quotes accurate wait times, and seats parties within their
quoted wait time.
- Understands the restaurants turn times, and what causes them to
go up or down.
- Follows the restaurant's seating policies, including fair and
consistent rotation of servers.
Embody the FGR Values, Mission and Company Purpose: We believe
in success and generosity. We insist on integrity and respect.
- Goes above and beyond to satisfy every guest and positively
impact guests' impression of FGR hospitality.
- Encourages walk-in guests, as well as dining at the bar and in
the cocktail area of the restaurant
- Proactively and consistently communicates with managers,
coworkers and guests.
- Handles difficult situations with professionalism and
- Performs any task deemed necessary by managers for complete
- Identifies and solves any problems related to guest
dissatisfaction and complaints.
- Expected to have honest, open communication with staff,
managers and owners.
These lists of job duties and responsibilities are not intended
to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job duties performed
by the personnel so classified. Management reserves the right to
revise or amend duties at any time.
About the Organization Consider a career with Fifth Group
Restaurants or Bold Catering & Design companies with more than 25
years of experience working with the finest and most successful
people in Atlanta's hospitality industry. Beyond that, we want it
to be your home away from home; your #FGRfamily away from family.
We invite you to be a part of a team where your co-workers care
about your advancement as much as their own. Be a success. Be
amazing. Be a FifthGrouper.
Working for us has its benefits. Literally. Some of our benefits
(depending on your role) include:
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, life, vision, and supplemental insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching funds
- Generous bonus plans
- Restaurant discounts and company-provided family meals
- Flex-spending and dependent-care accounts
- Cash-reward referral program
- Work anniversary gifts
Enjoy a harmonious work/life balance.
- Flexible schedules
- Collaborative work environment
- Opportunities to work for our catering company and other
We'll quench your thirst for knowledge. Learning opportunities
- Detailed and ongoing training in hospitality, wine and spirits,
- Commitment to embodying FGR values
- Proven success working in an elevated service environment
- Ability to communicate with guests and coworkers quickly and
- Punctual, timely and responsible with sound and professional
- Ability to be warm, friendly, and outgoing & present a clean
and well-groomed appearance
- Ability to multi-task, handle stress, perform and succeed under
time sensitive pressure
- Ability to work days, nights, weekends and holidays
- Constant standing and walking
- Occasional stooping, kneeling and crawling
- Occasional ascending or descending of ladders, stairs and/or
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 8
hours per shift
- Frequent, continual, intermittent flexing and rotation of the
spine, elbows and wrists
- Must be able to lift up to 15 lbs on a regular and continuing
- Occasional pushing, pulling, lifting or carrying up to 50 lbs,
i.e. case of wine, full ice buckets, etc
- Constant talking, expressing or exchanging ideas by means of
spoken words and in the process of communicating with guests and
- Constant use of POS/Computer systems
- Requires manual dexterity to use and operate all necessary
Full-Time/Part-Time Full-Time and/or Part-Time EOE Statement We
are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability
status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic
protected by law. Req Number RES-21-00136
Keywords: Fifth Group Restaurants LLC, Atlanta , Greeter, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!