Company: Northside Hospital
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- The Pharmacy Tech I will be responsible for assisting the
Pharmacist in filling, compounding, and dispensing physician
- Performs various technical duties involved with the handling,
packaging, and delivery of pharmaceuticals.
- Provides patient care services to neonate, pediatric,
adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients.
- High school diplomas or equivalent and Certified Pharmacy
Technician (CphT) Pharmacy Technician Certification.
- Must have active Georgia Licensure as a Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Students have a pharmacy intern license and are
therefore exempt from certification.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, physicians,
coworkers, and others as necessary.
Keywords: Northside Hospital, Atlanta , Pharmacy Tech, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!